Discussions Relating to Universal Reconciliation > Bible Threatenings Explained

Judas better if he had not been born?

<< < (72/72)

eaglesway:
Judas was a part of the plan, yet- so was Hitler, and so many others, such as Pharoah. The scriptures portray Judas in the light he ought to be portrayed in, a flawed man who betrayed his best friend for a little silver, but then, subsequently so regretted his action, condemning it himself within HIS OWN CONSCIENCE, that he spit out the reward of his treachery, which had turned to ash and took his own life because he could not bear the PAIN OF REGRET. Everything that has occurred will flow into God's eventual purpose, the reconciliation of all through the shed blood of Jesus and the glorious demonstration of the Father's love at the cross. (If I be lifted up I will draw all men unto me). Nevertheless, along the way, the lessons learned by the wicked will be hard ones.

IMO Judas betrayed Jesus because of unbelief and greed- not because he understood the kingdom.

Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away; but we speak God's wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory; the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory; but just as it is written, "THINGS WHICH EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR HAS NOT HEARD, AND which HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN, ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM." For to us God revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God. (1 Cor. 2)

thinktank:

--- Quote from: eaglesway on September 10, 2012, 05:56:34 PM ---Judas was a part of the plan, yet- so was Hitler, and so many others, such as Pharoah. The scriptures portray Judas in the light he ought to be portrayed in, a flawed man who betrayed his best friend for a little silver, but then, subsequently so regretted his action, condemning it himself within HIS OWN CONSCIENCE, that he spit out the reward of his treachery, which had turned to ash and took his own life because he could not bear the PAIN OF REGRET. Everything that has occurred will flow into God's eventual purpose, the reconciliation of all through the shed blood of Jesus and the glorious demonstration of the Father's love at the cross. (If I be lifted up I will draw all men unto me). Nevertheless, along the way, the lessons learned by the wicked will be hard ones.

IMO Judas betrayed Jesus because of unbelief and greed- not because he understood the kingdom.

Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away; but we speak God's wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory; the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory; but just as it is written, "THINGS WHICH EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR HAS NOT HEARD, AND which HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN, ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM." For to us God revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God. (1 Cor. 2)

--- End quote ---

Fantastico

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version