Author Topic: Bread alone  (Read 20647 times)

Offline Nathan

• Gold
Re: Bread alone
« Reply #175 on: October 30, 2011, 05:11:59 AM »
Cursed is anything that hangs from a tree . . . .

See any symbolism with that one?

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #176 on: October 30, 2011, 07:38:07 PM »
The difference between Noah's ark and the ark of the covenant is--

He holds us until we are able to hold him.
[/quote]

Behold the many faceted wisdom of God. These reflections are like the differring facets of a finely cut diamond, revealing glimpses of the light, refracting colors previously unnoticed.
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #177 on: October 30, 2011, 08:06:30 PM »
The difference between Noah's ark and the ark of the covenant is--

He holds us until we are able to hold him.

Behold the many faceted wisdom of God. These reflections are like the differring facets of a finely cut diamond, revealing glimpses of the light, refracting colors previously unnoticed.
[/quote]

Very good  :thumbsup:
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #178 on: October 31, 2011, 05:20:32 AM »
To reason there is a difference in the Ark's, is to say Jesus is different and He is not. He is the Ark, be that be the Ark of Noe and the Ark of the Covenant.
Pitch-kâphar= atonement.

Heb 13:8  Jesus Christ yesterday and to-day the same, and to the ages;

Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #179 on: October 31, 2011, 03:12:25 PM »
Cursed is anything that hangs from a tree . . . .

See any symbolism with that one?

Is that why monkeys shouldn't be eaten? :laughing7:

Fruit hangs from a tree, Jesus hung from a tree, the law hangs on the 2 commands

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #180 on: October 31, 2011, 10:57:31 PM »
Men are as trees.  Cursed is anything that hangs from men.

Lean not on your own understanding . . .it's cursed.  Doctrines of men, religion and religious tradition . . .all things that hang from the trees of men.

It's also why there were so many things in the ark that were wood overlaid with Gold. 

Everything is spiritual.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #181 on: October 31, 2011, 11:02:30 PM »
Everything is spiritual. :thumbsup:
Blessed are the Eyes \EAR that see\HEAR[Understanding] ~
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #182 on: November 01, 2011, 12:18:21 AM »

Everything is spiritual!

By now, I'm sure many can vouch for that by their own walk with God.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #183 on: November 01, 2011, 12:31:24 AM »
Psalms 101.....evil deeds shall not cling to me[serpent in the tree of kogae] :grin:

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #184 on: November 01, 2011, 12:38:37 AM »

Psalm 101:3

Amplified Bible (AMP)

I will set no base or wicked thing before my eyes.
I hate the work of them who turn aside [from the right path]; it shall not grasp hold of me.

What's a kogae, sheila?

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #185 on: November 01, 2011, 01:26:33 AM »

Everything is spiritual!

By now, I'm sure many can vouch for that by their own walk with God.
I for one dont dispute that!~ Maybe the Point is , the fact many see the literal, but  not the LIFE in the written is the reason MOST still accept HELL to be The LAKE of FIRE~To be DEAD means your In  a LITERAL grave, then one day in the future, The Lord will raise all SINNERS, the fearful et all and roast em for eternity~~Just a Thought~

of Course fine for US who can see this~ but not all who read this Board do~ do ever5 get to sence we Just chat amid ourselves~ :sigh:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 01:39:07 AM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #186 on: November 01, 2011, 02:18:02 AM »
get to sence we Just chat amid ourselves~ :sigh:

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

OH! GOD!

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #187 on: November 01, 2011, 02:28:35 AM »
get to sence we Just chat amid ourselves~ :sigh:

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

OH! GOD!
AMEN~I think you you get the Drift Beloved~ Shalom~

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #188 on: November 01, 2011, 02:30:46 AM »

Seasons are changing
Children of love are alive
People reach out to survive
Together

Love is the message
We carry across the sky
Down through the passage of
Time forever

History unfolds
As this story's told

(And it's) the mystery of love
How we go on and on forever
Coming to rescue
Rescue me

A man and a woman
Lost in each other's embrace
Star-crossed in time in a place
Far away
Innocent dreamers
Turning the wheels of chance
Searching to find romance
Forever

We will surely find
Love is for all time

Only one heart can turn the key
Down through the history
Of love
Time is the one that holds
The answer
Oh, will it set me free

For all time

Down through the history
Of love
Time is the one that holds
The answer

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #189 on: November 01, 2011, 02:32:39 AM »

of Course fine for US who can see this~ but not all who read this Board do~ do ever5 get to sence we Just chat amid ourselves~ :sigh:

I read a lot before I ever posted, so I wouldn't say so

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #190 on: November 01, 2011, 02:33:02 AM »
HE is the LOVE, the Light in our hearts Unfolding~ :HeartThrob:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #191 on: November 01, 2011, 02:33:46 AM »

I read a lot before I ever posted, so I wouldn't say so

do you account FOR ALL? :icon_flower:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 02:55:11 AM by Taffy »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #192 on: November 01, 2011, 02:34:38 AM »
That's  beautiful, Beloved Servant.  Is that a song?

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #193 on: November 01, 2011, 02:48:51 AM »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #194 on: November 01, 2011, 02:56:42 AM »

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #195 on: November 01, 2011, 03:05:53 AM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 06:33:34 PM by Beloved Servant »

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #196 on: November 01, 2011, 08:20:54 AM »
Men are as trees.  Cursed is anything that hangs from men.

Lean not on your own understanding . . .it's cursed.  Doctrines of men, religion and religious tradition . . .all things that hang from the trees of men.

It's also why there were so many things in the ark that were wood overlaid with Gold. 

Everything is spiritual.

Rev 22:2  in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

These are trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, both the leaves and the fruit that hang on them are blessed and a blessing to all.

Rev 22:14  Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city.

No one 'enters' the city unless their robes are washed (thank you Jesus) and they are eating from the tree of life(walking from the spirit,walking in love, bearing the fruit of the spirit)- James 3:15-17- having forsaken the tree of the knowledge of good and evil...."For who is so blind as my servant?".

Can a fig tree, my brethren, produce olives, or a vine produce figs? Nor can salt water produce fresh. Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom. But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth. This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, natural, demonic. For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every evil thing. But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without hypocrisy. And the seed whose fruit is righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
(Jas 3:12-18)

Rev 2:7  'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.'

I think Jesus is the tree of life that is in the Paradise of God- "Take and eat, this is my flesh, that is given for you".... " I am the bread of life that comes down from heaven"

Everything IS spiritual, even the physical and literal things that serve as shadows of the solid reality which is Christ, in whom are hid all the treasure of the wisdom and knowledge of God. But there is one sure way t know if we are really 'planted'- whether the 'incorruptible seed' within is becoming a 'tree of life' in our garden. Whether we have that solid reality is revealed in our communion, union, oneness.

If we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have communion with each other and the blood of Jesus cleanses us from all sin John 1:6

There are trees that are blessed and disciples who are trees and pillars upon which are hung the foundations of the city made without hands,........and they are in turn, branches in the Vine.

We can see what tree we are hanging on by whether or not we experience koinonea together, and the seed of righteousness that we sow in peace bears the fruit of righteousness. When the words we speak, as apples of gold set in leaves of silver, deliver life and healing to one another. Leaves for the healing of the nations grow on trees that are planted by the water of life, fed by a healing spirit :o)

How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers! But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night. He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, Which yields its fruit in its season And its leaf does not wither; And in whatever he does, he prospers.
(Psa 1:1-3)

The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #197 on: November 01, 2011, 05:59:04 PM »
Rev 22:2  in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

1-5 Then the Angel showed me Water-of-Life River, crystal bright. It flowed from the Throne of God and the Lamb, right down the middle of the street. The Tree of Life was planted on each side of the River (Message Translation)

1 Then the angel showed me a river with the water of life, clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 It flowed down the center of the main street. On each side of the river grew a tree of life  (New Living Translation)

Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life (NIV)

Take a look at what this is saying . . .there is ONE street in the New Jerusalem . .not street(s) of Gold . . .just one street.  But the thing that keeps popping up in all these translations is . . .even though it appears to say there's a tree on both sides of the river . . .it's not that at all.  There are not two trees planted on each side of one river.  It's ONE tree.  So . . ."how" can you have "a" tree that's on TWO sides of A river?

Unless . . . .

The river is flowing "out" of the Tree.  This tree of life is so large that it's roots expand to both banks and the river is flowing out of the tree.  For me, this book . .. from Genesis to Revelation . . .and especially Revelation is not about God . . .it's about God IN MEN.  Isn't that what "Emanuel" means?  God WITH us??  So the characteristics of this tree are of a Godly nature, but it's still a picture of a tree . . .the one that was once cursed.

Remember in Genesis, God spoke to the serpent stating that UPON YOUR BELLY YOU SHALL GO . . .many argue what that serpent is, but for me, it's clearly the carnal nature of man.  Because when Jesus shows up, I believe he purposefully reaches back to this passage in Genesis and reverses this curse.  Instead of "upon your BELLY you shall go . . ."  which isn't about our eating habits, but instead it's about the core of our inner nature . . .and dust being it's meat . .dust being flesh, carnality . . my flesh LOVES to dwell upon natural experiences.  We really like to worry!  Our flesh LOVES having others stroke it's ego . . .actually my ego and my flesh are the same thing.  But Jesus reverses this by proclaiming, instead of being bound to thrive on dust . . .OUT OF YOUR BELLIES SHALL FLOW RIVERS OF LIVING WATER . . .

In that context, reread this verse in Revelation . . .the River is coming out of the BELLY of the tree.  It's a WATER-OF-LIFE river.  It's crystal clear . .purified . . .This river flowed directly from the Throne of God into the tree and out of it again.  Does this not sound like the Peter experience that Jesus used as his cornerstone to build his church on?  It's the channel of direct communication between God and man by way of inward revelation through intimate relationship with Jesus. 

So for me, The throne is God, which includes Jesus . . .the river is the relationship between God and us . .the tree is us, the fruit is the manifestation of God's presence in us and it brings healing to the nations . . .within and without.  And . . .the river of life flows "out" of it . . .just as Jesus said his living water does to us.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #198 on: November 01, 2011, 06:16:29 PM »
 :icon_flower:
HIS Throne room is where HE PLACES THE CROWN, within our MIND~He very Tree of LIVING WATER[ Life] the very small Mustard seed that grew in the GARDEN[our Mind\soul renewed] which become a GREET TREE~ :icon_flower:

Offline shawn

• Bronze
« Reply #199 on: November 01, 2011, 07:11:35 PM »
So Nathan are you saying the Tree of Life is man?  And this tree was once cursed?  Can you explain how you came to these conclusions?