Author Topic: Bread alone  (Read 17105 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: Bread alone
« Reply #150 on: October 28, 2011, 10:32:04 PM »
11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

--Eph 6
the Helmet is slavation~ its HIS VERY MIND in US~ Recall the Helmet of Goliath being BRASS[ judgment] the Lords Judgment fell upon HIM= the carnal mind and slew him~ but its a Picture of DEATH unto Life~we no longer have a Carnal mind~its been slain~ we NOW HAVE HIS, we are HIS SWORD bringing OTHERS to the WORD of TRUTH~

But you see the fight is not against FLESH and blood.  It is against evil spirits which are OUT THERE in the heavenlies.  Not inside, because we are protected from anything entering us with the full armor of God.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #151 on: October 28, 2011, 10:40:28 PM »
11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

--Eph 6
the Helmet is slavation~ its HIS VERY MIND in US~ Recall the Helmet of Goliath being BRASS[ judgment] the Lords Judgment fell upon HIM= the carnal mind and slew him~ but its a Picture of DEATH unto Life~we no longer have a Carnal mind~its been slain~ we NOW HAVE HIS, we are HIS SWORD bringing OTHERS to the WORD of TRUTH~

But you see the fight is not against FLESH and blood.  It is against evil spirits which are OUT THERE in the heavenlies.  Not inside, because we are protected from anything entering us with the full armor of God.
No Molly I dont believe ive ever stated that~  the battle is inward , towrds the birthing of the man Child # equally so, the mind of men are under a SSPELL # there under a drugged Illusion known as Witcraft # these are demons etc we as the sword of TRUTH HEAL? Bringing together the Body as one~~ Its both~
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #152 on: October 28, 2011, 10:44:51 PM »

--Eph 6

No Molly I dont believe ive ever stated that~  the battle is inward , towrds the birthing of the man Child # equally so, the mind of men are under a SSPELL # there under a drugged Illusion known as Witcraft # these are demons etc we as the sword of TRUTH HEAL? Bringing together the Body as one~~ Its both~
It's a place where I believe we disagree.

There are no battles going on inside of me.   But, there's a huge battle going on out there.

We put on armor  so that as God's army we will be safe inside the armor--from what is out there.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 10:48:26 PM by Molly »

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #153 on: October 28, 2011, 10:50:20 PM »

--Eph 6

There are no battles going on inside of me.   But, there's a huge battle going on out there.

We put on armor  so that as God's army we will be safe inside the armor--from what is out there.
I did say TOWARDS the Bithing of the SON~ Im anew Maolly# walking in the NC#  so I dont think you really disagree as Much as YOU think~
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #154 on: October 29, 2011, 12:41:29 AM »
We Gentile Christians are the no-people, called Lo-Ammi, rejected by God for reason of our own unfaithful behavior,  and lost to history for centuries.

He is bringing us back to himself.  In this Messianic age he has come only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel--the ten lost tribes.  This is the greatest love story ever told.

Then the LORD said, "Call him Lo-Ammi, for you are not my people, and I am not your God. Hos 1:9

Hosea 1:10 "Yet the Israelites will be like the sand on the seashore, which cannot be measured or counted. In the place where it was said to them, 'You are not my people,' they will be called 'sons of the living God.'

Hosea 2:23 I will plant her for myself in the land; I will show my love to the one I called 'Not my loved one.' I will say to those called 'Not my people,' 'You are my people'; and they will say, 'You are my God.'"

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #155 on: October 29, 2011, 12:59:30 AM »
HERES A Mind Blower Molly~ we were never LOST~ ever ever or ever~ as were all in the FATHER to Begin with~ Whats WAS\IS HI Mcame out of HIM, hence we are Predestined, Foreknew~~~ I twas Finished before it  BEGAN~ AS  TIME is in the NOW~

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #156 on: October 29, 2011, 01:18:41 AM »
HERES A Mind Blower Molly~ we were never LOST~ ever ever or ever~ as were all in the FATHER to Begin with~ Whats WAS\IS HI Mcame out of HIM, hence we are Predestined, Foreknew~~~ I twas Finished before it  BEGAN~ AS  TIME is in the NOW~
We were lost to ourselves, but never to him, agree.

He hid us completely from those characters--OUT THERE.  Those principalities and rulers of the darkness of this age, who would most surely kill us if they could. 

The same way he hid the Christ child from Herod, by sending us into Egypt, a foreign land with foreign ways.

And, 2000 years ago he started revealing us to those same characters because now Jesus was victorious over them on our behalf.

Though I am the least deserving of all God's people, he graciously gave me the privilege of telling the Gentiles about the endless treasures available to them in Christ,

and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things.

He did this so that now, through the church, the wisdom of God in all its variety might be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realm.

Eph 3:8-10

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #157 on: October 29, 2011, 02:46:45 AM »

--Eph 6

Fascinating!

Lately I have been interested and praying about the armour of God. I heard one guy who said he saw this demon try to fly into his head, but he heard this clanging sound and the demon bounced off him.

It came to me that I could also pray for the angels to have armour and swords so they can attack the enemy and also to give those hard working troopers a nice break.  :icon_king:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #158 on: October 29, 2011, 02:55:28 AM »
the WHOLE ARMOUR is Christ Himslef In us~

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #159 on: October 29, 2011, 03:07:14 AM »

Disease and sickness is an enemy.

And there are spiritual enemies in the land that may be unrecognized to a person:
hoarding
addictions
self-abasement
...the list goes on and on.

Those things listed above as well as the Prince of the Air driving the external spiritual forces.

We do not fully possess the land until we, as HE, CROSS THE JORDAN!

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #160 on: October 29, 2011, 03:40:40 AM »
I really think 95% of those involved in this thread believe the Spirit is vital to us as believers.  Also, that we're sustained by EVERY WORD from the mouth of God, just as Jesus said.

However, I've been researching this a little bit, and although I'm sure there are things I've missed, I'm not sure when Jesus said "must not live by bread alone", was necessarily/solely talking about the written Word [scriptures] as has been assumed and therefor pursued in this thread.  I believe it entails a wider range of things than that.   :2c:

:thumbsup:
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #161 on: October 29, 2011, 03:44:55 AM »

Disease and sickness is an enemy.

And there are spiritual enemies in the land that may be unrecognized to a person:
hoarding
addictions
self-abasement
...the list goes on and on.

Those things listed above as well as the Prince of the Air driving the external spiritual forces.

We do not fully possess the land until we, as HE, CROSS THE JORDAN!

:thumbsup:
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #162 on: October 29, 2011, 03:49:43 AM »

We wear armor on the outside, but yes, aren't we like the Ark?

A strip of wood [perishable] with a layer of beaten gold on the inside and the outside?

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #163 on: October 29, 2011, 03:57:29 AM »

A strip of wood [perishable] with a layer of beaten gold on the inside and the outside?
Maybe  ya missed a few of Nates posts about the Pitch~ we are ONE embibed in HIM~ at ~one~ment~ theres No leak~ :icon_flower:~ is Christ Not our COVERING?

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #164 on: October 29, 2011, 04:00:12 AM »

Maybe  ya missed a few of Nates posts about the Pitch~ we are ONE embibed in HIM~ at ~one~ment~ theres No leak~ :icon_flower:~ is Christ Not our COVERING?
I was taking about the Ark of the Covenant which is carried by the priests.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #165 on: October 29, 2011, 04:02:36 AM »

Christ is the ark Molly~ the hidden manna, the Tablets of stone[ Unbroke,] the Rod of BUDDING life~

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #166 on: October 29, 2011, 04:07:30 AM »

Christ is the ark Molly~ the hidden manna, the Tablets of stone[ Unbroke,] the Rod of BUDDING life~
I was just trying to discriminate rather than lumping everything together--because I think it is meaningful to do so.

He uses a lot of metaphors, but it's not a metaphor to me.  It's real life.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #167 on: October 29, 2011, 04:08:45 AM »

I was just trying to descriminate rather than lumping everything together--because I think it is meaningful to do so.

OF course its real## Good night~

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #168 on: October 29, 2011, 04:28:19 AM »

I was just trying to descriminate rather than lumping everything together--because I think it is meaningful to do so.

OF course its real## Good night~
The difference between Noah's ark and the ark of the covenant is--

He holds us until we are able to hold him.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #169 on: October 29, 2011, 04:35:29 AM »
"The difference between Noah's ark and the ark of the covenant is--

He holds us until we are able to hold him."

wonderful.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #170 on: October 29, 2011, 07:59:29 AM »
Isaiah 49
The Servant of the Lord

1 People who live on the islands, listen to me.
      Pay attention, you nations far away.
   Before I was born the Lord chose me to serve him.
      He appointed me by name.
 2 He made my words like a sharp sword.
      He hid me in the palm of his hand.
   He made me into a sharpened arrow.
      He took good care of me and kept me safe.
 3 He said to me, "You are my true servant Israel.
      I will show my glory through you."
 4 But I said, "In spite of my hard work,
      I feel as if I haven't accomplished anything.
   I've used up all of my strength.
      It seems as if everything I've done is worthless.
   But the Lord will give me what I should receive.
      My God will reward me."
 5 The Lord formed me in my mother's body to be his servant.
      He wanted me to bring the family of Jacob back to him.
   He wanted me to gather the people of Israel to himself.
      The Lord will honor me.
      My God will give me strength.

6 The Lord says to me,
   "It is not enough for you as my servant
      to bring the tribes of Jacob back to their land.
   It is not enough for you to bring back
      the people of Israel I have kept alive.
   I will also make you a light for other nations.
      Then you will make it possible for the whole world to be saved."

7 The Lord sets his people free.
      He is the Holy One of Israel.
   He speaks to his servant, who is looked down on and hated by the nations.
      He speaks to the servant of rulers. He says to him,
   "Kings will see you and rise up to honor you.
      Princes will see you and bow down to show you their respect.
   I am the Lord. I am faithful.
      I am the Holy One of Israel.
      I have chosen you."

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #171 on: October 29, 2011, 03:41:50 PM »

Thanks Molly.
Beautiful encouragement for the brethren.
I don't know about anyone else, but I needed that.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #172 on: October 29, 2011, 03:55:42 PM »
"The difference between Noah's ark and the ark of the covenant is--

He holds us until we are able to hold him."

wonderful.
Both are Entered By Faith~

Covered By Pitch # atoned # Layed in Gold upon sh-tim wood~we were always bound in HIM, we Just lost our Identity= Our Life HID in HIM in the garden~ I see no difference :icon_flower: :dontknow:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 04:05:31 PM by Taffy »

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #173 on: October 29, 2011, 10:12:48 PM »

...but now were found.

It's just a lovely way of stating it.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #174 on: October 30, 2011, 01:31:26 AM »

...but now were found.

It's just a lovely way of stating it.
:icon_flower: