Author Topic: Bread alone  (Read 20753 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: Bread alone
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2011, 03:05:54 PM »
The brides are the ones that are "raptured". I'm not trying to start a rapture thread; I just think the 7 years are the the 7 days that the bride and groom spend in the bridal suite. I don't believe in literal end time with strange monsters and stuff; but even then it's problematic for me. How do such events relate to a Jewish wedding?

That pattern also shows that bride and groom leave the suite. Using Bservs example it means they leave the Holies of Holies.
Agree the bride is the one raptured.  But Christ arrives for his bride with ten thousands of his saints, just like the groom arrives with his wedding party.

So some are already with him.  That is,  the cloud, his holy ones.

5And David and all the house of Israel played before the LORD on all manner of instruments made of fir wood, even on harps, and on psalteries, and on timbrels, and on cornets, and on cymbals.

So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obededom into the city of David with gladness.

13And it was so, that when they that bare the ark of the LORD had gone six paces, he sacrificed oxen and fatlings.

14And David danced before the LORD with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod.

15So David and all the house of Israel brought up the ark of the LORD with shouting, and with the sound of the trumpet.

2 Sam 6

« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 03:20:40 PM by Molly »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2011, 03:16:07 PM »
Interesting stuff, guys.  A little meat with the bread :)
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2011, 03:39:57 PM »
typology and symbolism , shadows tyoes and patterns relay the hidden not seen by the Eye, Unles of course its Revealed#Paul the greatest Mystic of ALL.

Having spent some time with two Hebrew scholars, coming to understand the symbolic 22 letters of The hebrew alpabhet . we come to learn words Like DA-V ID~

This truth of Agape is encapsulated in Name "David" ="Daleth Vau Daleth". This name contains the two gates(Daleth) the Father and the Son and the Vau is the Hook (You are the hook, the joint that reveals both the Father and the Son AS ONE )

Blessed are they who see the deeper meanings Guys,No biggy, but geesh~ is all this wrangling still going on?~can we not share what we see and let other BE~
Im still a Mod here Until someone tells me differently~AFTER 5mths maybe it time to JUST quit it~and MOVE ON~ :HeartThrob:
Or you could teach us what you have learned.   :happygrin:

D V D   two gates, Father and Son?  And we are the hook that reveals them as one?   Does that liken us to [carriers of] the Holy Spirit?

Are we the third part of the trinity?   Tell me more.

You must be studying with Messianic Jews.
Daleth [ GATE] a symbol of inner Light[HE the Light of [ Revelation\Love],  Knowledge and Wisdom = Father \son, the Nail\Hook Fastened TO\BY HIM, The Golden Nail of TRUTH, WE HIS called out assembly are ONE in HIM, the voice unto others of  THE WISDOM SPOKEN above~= Bearing Testimony of the Power and Wisdom of God ~

The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and [that which was] written [was] upright, [even] words of truth. 

Ecc 12:11  The words of the wise [are] as goads, and as nails fastened [by] the masters of assemblies, [which] are given from one shepherd. 

FOR WE ARE """"ONE"""""" :icon_flower:

Hear, O Israel: yehôvâh 'ĕlôhı̂ym  is one LORD

--Deut 6:4

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2011, 03:46:06 PM »
The brides are the ones that are "raptured". I'm not trying to start a rapture thread; I just think the 7 years are the the 7 days that the bride and groom spend in the bridal suite. I don't believe in literal end time with strange monsters and stuff; but even then it's problematic for me. How do such events relate to a Jewish wedding?

That pattern also shows that bride and groom leave the suite. Using Bservs example it means they leave the Holies of Holies.
Agree the bride is the one raptured.  But Christ arrives for his bride with ten thousands of his saints, just like the groom arrives with his wedding party.

Must be all male saints then, because a man hanging out with women isn't one of the most honorble things to do in an ancient Jewish society.
But are they really saints? Are they the same cloud as the one that was above mt Sinai?
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2011, 04:01:54 PM »

Must be all male saints then, because a man hanging out with women isn't one of the most honorble things to do in an ancient Jewish society.
But are they really saints? Are they the same cloud as the one that was above mt Sinai?

We see the cloud in the OT and we see the saints [holy ones] in the OT.   
Also, we see both in the NT.

These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever he goes and make straight his Way.

The one who has the bride is the bridegroom. The friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly at the bridegroom's voice. Therefore this joy of mine is now complete.
John 3:29

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2011, 04:06:04 PM »
The saints are of a lower order than the bride.
The bride is allowed in the bridal room/Holies of Holies.
The saints/guests aren't allowed to enter.
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2011, 04:13:12 PM »
They are his priests.

Does the priest go into the bridal chamber after he marries you?

You are assuming the bride is taken into the holy of holies, but only the priest goes in there.

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2011, 05:08:47 PM »
They are his priests.

You are assuming the bride is taken into the holy of holies, but only the priest goes in there.

I don't think there is a separation between the saints and Christ, for He is the head of the body.  So the overcomers are already the body of Christ, and then the bride is brought into the picture, then the two shall become one, reuniting Adam and Eve back into the image of God.  The revealing of the sons of God is what creation groans for, which I think is at the fullness of the gentiles, then the bride Israel/carnal church is brought in.  The revealing of the sons is when we have grown up into the fullness of Christ.  Christ was revealed in Paul, He will be revealed in us, then we will bring about the consumation of the ages. :2c:

I think the whore of BAbylon becomes the bride, see Eze 16 compared to the whore in Rev.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2011, 05:21:02 PM »
They are his priests.

I don't think there is a separation between the saints and Christ, for He is the head of the body.  So the overcomers are already the body of Christ, and then the bride is brought into the picture, then the two shall become one, reuniting Adam and Eve back into the image of God.  The revealing of the sons of God is what creation groans for, which I think is at the fullness of the gentiles, then the bride Israel/carnal church is brought in.  The revealing of the sons is when we have grown up into the fullness of Christ.  Christ was revealed in Paul, He will be revealed in us, then we will bring about the consumation of the ages. :2c:

I think the whore of BAbylon becomes the bride, see Eze 16 compared to the whore in Rev.

OK.  Here's something else to think about--

but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, Eph 4:15

Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, [1 Pet 2:2]

We are to grow up into Christ.  So that he might be the firstborn of many brothers.

The best man, the friend of the groom, is a friend to God.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2011, 05:32:15 PM »
They are his priests.

OK.  Here's something else to think about--

but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, Eph 4:15

Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, [1 Pet 2:2]

We are to grow up into Christ.  So that he might be the firstborn of many brothers.

The best man, the friend of the groom, is a friend to God.
Heres a Poser~
The Intended  Bride was always Isaerl , But the friend who HEARS HIS VOICE enters the Upper room , the frend it seems  who becomes the Called out assembly~

But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee.
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2011, 05:43:43 PM »
"BEHOLD, MY SERVANT WHOM I HAVE CHOSEN; MY BELOVED IN WHOM MY SOUL is WELL-PLEASED; I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT UPON HIM, AND HE SHALL PROCLAIM JUSTICE TO THE GENTILES. [Mat 12:18]

The friends are the chosen ones in Christ.  Many are called but few are chosen.  They are the sons of God.

I think it's important to distinguish between the house of Israel [the 10 northern tribes lost to history, no one knows who they are] and the house of Judah [the tribe of Judah and his friends who came back to Jerusalem and rebuilt the temple, without them there would be no OT]  Prophesy says that God will reunite these two, and the two sticks shall become one in his hand [the Law and Grace].

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2011, 06:02:14 PM »
They are his priests.

Not entirely sure but the couple married 1-2 years ago.
A boy goes to the father of the girl.
In her presense the boy asks the father permission.
Father and son agree on a price.
The girl agrees if she drinks wine with the boy. --> They are now betrothed. It was a contract.
From then on the girl wears a veil so that every boy can see she's no longer availble.
The boy goes home and starts building a room or decorating one. Stacks it with food and drinks to last a week.
The boys father inspects the work and gives his ok or not)
Usually that took 1-2 years.
No priest is involved.

Jesus is coming for His bride. He can't just do that. It requires the above mentioned steps. So my thought is that ther are many veiled women on earth right now.  :winkgrin:

Just trying to match the pattern.
To me the bridal rooms seems the most sacret place during the wedding.
May answer was also based on the list Bserv posted

John 14 [ACV]
2 In my Father's house are many dwellings, and if not, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Mansions=bridal rooms.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #112 on: October 22, 2011, 06:08:07 PM »
Heres a Poser~
The Intended  Bride was always Isaerl , But the friend who HEARS HIS VOICE enters the Upper room , the frend it seems  who becomes the Called out assembly~
The friend of the groom hears the voice after the couple is in the room.
That means the assembly is not called out first.

But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee.
  Last supper (actually the real Passover imo) was in a upper room.
Was that the betrothel?????

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2011, 06:25:21 PM »
The phsyical Bride was Israel ,the spiritual Bride is the called out asembly, the friend who listens at the""DOOR""is also LIKENED to John who Joy is complete being the Voice before the LORD[ forerunner] as hes NOW one with His bride~...the friend also becomes apart of the Spirtual Bride~ JB in Type is a symbol of those underlaw[ carnal minded] who when they HEAR his VOICE[ SHEEP] become His Bride
would be a Better way of  saying it~ :icon_flower:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 06:45:23 PM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2011, 06:28:19 PM »
The passover was the partaking of his blood and Body, In type of the REAL Flesh{ Living manna] and Blood[ LIFE] we feed from being HIS Bride~

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2011, 07:05:37 PM »
Quote from: ww

Yes it is.  Jewish wedding --the betrothal takes place with sharing of bread and wine, then the groom goes back to his father's house, and will come for his bride later.

But they are essentially married at that point, just not consummated.

That's why Paul tells the church to continue in the communion--to remember they are the betrothed of Christ.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2011, 09:32:48 PM »

Yes it is.  Jewish wedding --the betrothal takes place with sharing of bread and wine
Was there a Father present?
I'm fairly sure bread is not part of the betrothel. Only the wine.
Likely teh bread symbolized the price the groom pays to the father.
Still one thing that's wrong with the whole pattern.

The father is the father of the bride. Not of the groom. Obviously Jesus wasn't making a contract with the fathers of the 12.
But His own Father doesn't fit in the pattern....?

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2011, 09:43:39 PM »

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2011, 11:16:04 PM »
it IS a nice article,enjoyed it.

Sos when speaking of the beloved...never mentions her Father,her mother only[mother of all the living]   In Psalms 45 the wedding songs

she is instructed to 'forget your people,your Father's house"   and God said, even your first father's sinned against me.   to me...

as best I understand this matter...it correlates to...ye do the will of your father.....all correlating to the prince of this world.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #119 on: October 22, 2011, 11:26:04 PM »

Yes it is.  Jewish wedding --the betrothal takes place with sharing of bread and wine
Was there a Father present?
I'm fairly sure bread is not part of the betrothel. Only the wine.
Likely teh bread symbolized the price the groom pays to the father.
Still one thing that's wrong with the whole pattern.

The father is the father of the bride. Not of the groom. Obviously Jesus wasn't making a contract with the fathers of the 12.
But His own Father doesn't fit in the pattern....?

The father of the groom picks out the bride.   See the story of Isaac.  The father also determines the [unknown] wedding date.

They will go to the father's house to live when the bridal chamber is ready.

Yes bread at the betrothal ceremony.  That's the way I was taught by a messianic Jew.

Offline shawn

• Bronze
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2011, 11:57:53 PM »
I'm actually surprised that so many disagree with Nathan, yet are ok with what I said.  Are we really saying anything different?

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #121 on: October 28, 2011, 05:48:47 PM »
That reminds me . . .no one took a shot at this the first time . . .any takers this time?

You've also said that you read the Bible always looking for spiritual patterns . . . when Jesus rebukes Peter for taking a swing at the high priests servant and tells him to put his sword away . . .what spiritual patter does that speak of to you?

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #122 on: October 28, 2011, 06:06:54 PM »
  he who sheds man's blood,by man his blood shall be shed?   every man's hand will be against his brother

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #123 on: October 28, 2011, 06:23:15 PM »
 sword is a symbol for word\s, now was  not the TIME or season for the Priest to Understand the LORD VOICE, AS ALL SHOULD be fulfilled ~ Faith comes By hearing and Peter[ who used by the lord as symbol of carnal Man[ Three times you will Deny ME= Trimester , until we come of AGE~] took upon Himself to protect the lord# the LORD  needs no protecting~ as HEARING [ ears]comes through The REVELATION of HIM~ WE HAVE NO  need to prove\protect anything to anyone~ Tis HIS WORK through us~\Malchus MEANS KING , KINGDOM~ HIS SWORD[life] heals our DEAF ears~ This was Not Peters work to DO~YET~ :icon_flower:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 06:42:15 PM by Taffy »

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #124 on: October 28, 2011, 06:51:08 PM »
 loved that post,Taffy :HeartThrob: