Author Topic: Bread alone  (Read 19024 times)

Offline Taffy

• Gold
Re: Bread alone
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2011, 06:19:07 PM »
    Wisdom=knowledge applied[ LIVED] with Love :HeartThrob:

in A nutshell~ :icon_flower:
You didn't rightly divide that. There's a space between the s and h  :icon_jokercolor:
:laughing7:

Spelling, Grammer and more so typing is a Curse for me being Dyslexic WW,  :HeartThrob:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2011, 06:30:04 PM »
Alas, we've once again arrived at the same chasm as before.  Everything you've just said only solidifies my responses.
Hopefully not for people who actually read what I wrote.
You're at the point now where you're comparing the Scripture to a math book???
No. I'm was giving an example.
And "I'm" the one people think is discrediting the Bible?
Can't speak for others but my answer is yes.
A math book was never intended to have SPIRITUAL MEANING beneath what's literally written.
Did I claim a math book is sipritual?
Everything I've stated about the importance of Scripture, the order in which it's to be read, the context from which it was written in . . .ALL of what I've shared is not based on knowledge . . .it's based on my relationship.
Your point is?

Good Grief WW . . . you aren't listening at all.  I didn't say "you" claimed a math book was spiritual, I'm saying the fact that your "example" of a math book CAN'T fit with reading the Bible because a math book ISN'T spiritual.  And my point to the last part was, "you" personally claim you're an atheist . . which is to say that there is no relationship between you and God and yet you are belligerent towards me because you can't understand what I'm trying to say because faith is actually based on one's relationship with God.  If you don't have a relationship, then you can't very well have the rest either.  So it's not surprising you have no idea what I'm trying to say, it's just intriguing that even though you "don't" have any relationship with God personally, you confront me argumentatively as though you do. 

You've also said that you read the Bible always looking for spiritual patterns . . . when Jesus rebukes Peter for taking a swing at the high priests servant and tells him to put his sword away . . .what spiritual patter does that speak of to you?

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2011, 06:56:29 PM »
Quote from: CHB
I think we need both the spirituality and the written word, what would be the good of one without the other? I don't think the two should, be separated.

There was no man as spiritual as Jesus Christ, he was the Son of God but he still used the physical to explain things. It is true that Jesus focus was to move "from" tangible to spiritual" but what was the move from? The laws of Moses, which was physical, to the New Covenant, which was also partly physical . I think this move is a progressive thing as well. This physical will eventually be changed completely over to spiritual. Mind you, I said "eventually". I don't think we are completely at that point yet. Reading Nathans posts, they seem to imply that we are already in a spiritual state and there is no need for the physical. Maybe I am understanding them wrong?  :dontknow:

As I said above, "I don't think the physical CAN be seperated from the spiritual as long as we are in the physical. I think the fact that Jesus who was the most spiritual person who ever lived, used the physical to explain things shows that. I am not saying that the WRITTEN WORD should be first but I don't see how we can have spiritual without physical as long as we are physical. I think we are moving from the physical to the spiritual but it is a progress that hasn't been completed yet.

CHB

Again . . . I've never stated to throw out the Bible. 

Ya know what the biggest "reflex" is to someone who is told that when all things are complete, all men are going to end up at the same place . . .that there's no eternal hell.  Ya know what they say to that just on reflex alone?  "Well, then why bother even "trying" to be a Christian if sinners can do whatever they want and still go to heaven?"  They quickly put a bit of a twist in what you just stated about all ending up in the same place.  They completely by-passed the point about experiencing the consequences for making bad choices.  You didn't actually "say" that you can live like hell and still go to heaven, but FROM THEIR PERSPECTIVE that's how they took it.

I'm finding the same thing happening here with all of this.  I've never said the Bible isn't important.  I've never said it's not necessary to read or study.  I've never said it's inaccurate or irrelevant.  Yet through the responses I'm getting on this, that is still the implication.  Yes, we are natural beings that have the ability to be both spiritual and physical.  Yes, Jesus used the natural things to reveal Spiritual truth.  Yes, Jesus often quoted Scripture to those who were around him.  I'm not denying any of that.  But I'm not backing down from my position either.  Because I truly believe EVERYTHING is based on spiritual truth FIRST.  We can't take natural control of our natural lives unless we first have the spiritual authority and spiritual power to do so.

We are instructed NOT to lean on our own understanding . . .anybody want to argue that one?

We are called to walk in the SPIRIT and not in the flesh.  We are told the letter of the law kills but the SPIRIT brings forth life.  We are told that Jesus IS THAT SPIRIT and where the SPIRIT of the Lord is, there is liberty.  The entire experience with God is a spiritual one, our physical reactions to that spiritual experience are merely natural manifestations on the outside that are the result from a SPIRITUAL transformation that is taking place ON THE INSIDE.   The sole reason why I like knowing the definitions to words is not so that I can know what was literally being said, but so that I can see how that person, city, object . . .how the character in the story meshes in with the message the story is bringing.

"Noah" literally means "rest".  Pitch, which is tar . . .it's what Noah applied to the ark "within and without" literally means "atonement".  It's what seals the boat to keep it from sinking, to keep it "on top of" the waters around it.  Ararat means "the curse is reversed" . . .everything has a deeper meaning that just the story itself.  So for pity sake, why would I claim the Bible isn't important if "it's" the resource of the spiritual patterns that feed our spirit in the first place?  My message isn't to throw the Bible away, my message is to be aware that there's so much more to it than what lies on the surface.  There are many "dimensions" to it.  It's a book of signs, symbols and timetables.  The rightly dividing is not me interpreting it correctly, but it's acknowledging where natural stops and spiritual starts. 

It's God's word "in me" that does the rightly dividing . . .
12For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

How can the SPIRIT rightly divide what's written if we aren't willing to let the natural reasoning in us to come under submission to spiritual understanding?

To be totally honest, I personally think that may be the underlying reasoning for all of the emotion that this thread is stirring up.  I'm openly coming against relying on mental interpretations of spiritual truths and it's creating all kinds of reactions.

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2011, 07:41:41 PM »
How do we let the spirit rightly divide instead of our mind?  What exactly does it mean?  I pray for God to speak to me, to lead me, to open my eyes to His Word, I don't hear a voice from heaven (well once or twice)  How do we put on the mind of Christ?  What is the difference between natural reasoning and spiritual reasoning?

I'm not being snarky here either.  I want deep, I want more. 

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2011, 07:45:09 PM »
typology and symbolism , shadows tyoes and patterns relay the hidden not seen by the Eye, Unles of course its Revealed#Paul the greatest Mystic of ALL.

Having spent some time with two Hebrew scholars, coming to understand the symbolic 22 letters of The hebrew alpabhet . we come to learn words Like DA-V ID~

This truth of Agape is encapsulated in Name "David" ="Daleth Vau Daleth". This name contains the two gates(Daleth) the Father and the Son and the Vau is the Hook (You are the hook, the joint that reveals both the Father and the Son AS ONE )

Blessed are they who see the deeper meanings Guys,No biggy, but geesh~ is all this wrangling still going on?~can we not share what we see and let other BE~
Im still a Mod here Until someone tells me differently~AFTER 5mths maybe it time to JUST quit it~and MOVE ON~ :HeartThrob:
Or you could teach us what you have learned.   :happygrin:

D V D   two gates, Father and Son?  And we are the hook that reveals them as one?   Does that liken us to [carriers of] the Holy Spirit?

Are we the third part of the trinity?   Tell me more.

You must be studying with Messianic Jews.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2011, 09:02:12 PM »
How do we let the spirit rightly divide instead of our mind?  What exactly does it mean?  I pray for God to speak to me, to lead me, to open my eyes to His Word, I don't hear a voice from heaven (well once or twice)  How do we put on the mind of Christ?  What is the difference between natural reasoning and spiritual reasoning?

I'm not being snarky here either.  I want deep, I want more.

For me, #1 is to pursue Christ above all else . . .which most do but spiritual truth comes with unabandonment on our part.  It means, like the woman with an issue of blood, I don't care how many people claim their opinions on this or that,  I know that if I press in I will be able to "touch" Christ and in doing so, it will heal "me".  But, like the woman, laws need to be broken.  For Israel to be freed from Egypt, the Egyptian belief system had to be broken.  Before my anointed man can be freed "in me".  My natural-thinking man has to be broken . . .it's all the same pattern.

#2, it's much like sleep.  You can't enter into it, you have to let it come to you.  One of the biggest obstacles that keeps sleep from coming is the activity in  . .again . . .our minds.  How do I enter into spiritual rest?  How do you go to sleep at night?  For me, lights are an issue, as is noise, I sleep with a box fan and anymore, as soon as that gets turned on, my eyes automatically start getting heavy.  You can't sleep standing, so becoming "prostrate"  . . .sound familiar?  It's much like putting on the armor of God . . .having done all things necessary to stand firm . . .stand firm.  Well . . .having done all things in preparation for rest, then let rest come.  Having done all that is required to receive truth, then merely let truth come to you.

Another one is in Genesis . . .I believe a precedence is set in the first verses where it speaks about the Spirit hovering over the "face" of the "deep".  For me, that's the outline, the frame work of how to read the Bible for spiritual truth.  The deep "calls" to the deep.  The Spirit calls to our spirit  . . .as we read the written words inspired by the deep bringing revelation to the depths of the authors own lives, as we read what's on the surface, the spirit calls us to go deeper. 

My mind can't see spiritual truths.  It doesn't come by way of flesh and blood.  So how do we get to the point where we can understand them?  It starts by slowing the Bible reading down and just let your spirit ponder what you've read . . .hover over the "face" the "identity of the message . . .you see my face, but what's on my face is merely the surface of "me".  To get to know the depths of "me", you're not going to "know" me unless you hover over the surface of the depths . . . If I'm not mistaken, the hovering there is to imply brooding . . .like a bird in a nest with her young. 

Allow your mind to "entertain" the idea that God's got something he wants to lead you into that's beyond what you think you already understand about the verse . .especially when you're reading something that seems to have an anomaly in it.  Something either stands out, or doesn't fit . . .like when God is speaking to Adam and Eve after they've admitted their guilt and God is instructing them of what they're now going to be experiencing outside of the garden.  Adam's identity is now going to be through labor.  Eve is now going to experience pain in childbirth . . .in the middle of all of that, God tells Eve she's going to "desire after Adam".  For me, that's an anomaly.   It just doesn't seem to go with the flow of what is transpiring.

Word definitions do help "assist" but again, this is not to "base" your relationship standards in God, but instead, reading Scripture is merely to affirm the base that God has already been building in you.  Study to "show yourself" approved. . .

That might be another reason why this particular subject and thread is somewhat a passion of mine.  Basing my belief on what I read is not . . .sigh . . .I'm gonna say it anyway . . .basing my belief on what I read in Scripture is not God's will.  I don't think it is anyway, I'm sure I'm a minority in saying it, but the truth is, to me, my belief is to be based on what HE builds IN me.  Christ is building the church, not us.  My mind wants to make sense of everything, it wants to conform it to a simpler uniformity rather than the extravagant uniqueness that our individual relationships really are, and should be.

My mind has a David-mentality.  It "wants" to build a house for God.  But in reality, it can't because my mind is an emntiy, it's at war with the very things "I" want to be identified with.  I want complete and total spiritual freedom in Christ.  My mind doesn't even know what that is.  But I claim it because my spirit cries for it.  So I don't care what appears to make sense and doesn't make sense.  My desire is to spend every day on an ascended plain where the spirit pours out on all flesh.

It's okay that my David doesn't build the ark, my David is a man of war.  But through my David comes a Solomon.  Everything about Solomon typifies rest.  One of the biggest for me is the fact that it's about "three's".  Saul was the first king of Israel, David the second, Solomon the third.  Second dimension understanding has the desire to build the temple, but only the Third dimension can experience  the raising of the temple . . .all the work was done "outside" the city.  It was "assembled" within the city gates, but the actual building took place outside . . .the city is the realm of rest.  it's in all of us.  We just have to create the atmosphere  . . .like sleep . . .once we've shut the lights off, turned the fan on, rolled the covers back . . .lay ourselves out prostrate in the darkness . . .we wait upon the Rest to take over our lives.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2011, 09:35:39 PM »
typology and symbolism , shadows tyoes and patterns relay the hidden not seen by the Eye, Unles of course its Revealed#Paul the greatest Mystic of ALL.

Having spent some time with two Hebrew scholars, coming to understand the symbolic 22 letters of The hebrew alpabhet . we come to learn words Like DA-V ID~

This truth of Agape is encapsulated in Name "David" ="Daleth Vau Daleth". This name contains the two gates(Daleth) the Father and the Son and the Vau is the Hook (You are the hook, the joint that reveals both the Father and the Son AS ONE )

Blessed are they who see the deeper meanings Guys,No biggy, but geesh~ is all this wrangling still going on?~can we not share what we see and let other BE~
Im still a Mod here Until someone tells me differently~AFTER 5mths maybe it time to JUST quit it~and MOVE ON~ :HeartThrob:
Or you could teach us what you have learned.   :happygrin:

D V D   two gates, Father and Son?  And we are the hook that reveals them as one?   Does that liken us to [carriers of] the Holy Spirit?

Are we the third part of the trinity?   Tell me more.

You must be studying with Messianic Jews.
Daleth [ GATE] a symbol of inner Light[HE the Light of [ Revelation\Love],  Knowledge and Wisdom = Father \son, the Nail\Hook Fastened TO\BY HIM, The Golden Nail of TRUTH, WE HIS called out assembly are ONE in HIM, the voice unto others of  THE WISDOM SPOKEN above~= Bearing Testimony of the Power and Wisdom of God ~

The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and [that which was] written [was] upright, [even] words of truth. 

Ecc 12:11  The words of the wise [are] as goads, and as nails fastened [by] the masters of assemblies, [which] are given from one shepherd. 

FOR WE ARE """"ONE"""""" :icon_flower:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2011, 10:20:36 PM »

Adam's identity is now going to be through labor.  Eve is now going to experience pain in childbirth . . .in the middle of all of that, God tells Eve she's going to "desire after Adam".  For me, that's an anomaly.   It just doesn't seem to go with the flow of what is transpiring.

:icon_flower:

Eve is Adam Mind Right Nat~ likened\Types  to the Soul Being the Child or woman , The Lord sees ALL Mankind as WOMEN as it was HIS [EVE] who Birthed The Carnal Mind,  the Bewitched Illusion~

So would ya say Men have to Be born again as women, The Birthing of the SON within= Travail of Childbirth~~

seems Odd that Adam shall LABOUR with the SWEAT of his Bro[ Head] for BREAD~  :icon_flower:

SAVED by Childbearing~
Gen 3:19 ~Man shall sweat by the LABOUR of His Brow, For Bread [ The Birthing of the LIVING MANNA. The SON within~~~~ the Travail given to all men
Ecc 3:10, come the Birthing of the SON within,as are the Birthpangs being our EVE\woman Renewed~

A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for" JOY"[ Christ] that a man is born into the world. ~ HE ,the JOY Paul mentions"We are HELPERS of YOUR JOY, ~ Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 10:25:51 PM by Taffy »

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2011, 10:48:29 PM »
I really like that "saved through child-bearing" because when you look at it through "Adam=spirit/Eve=soul" perspective, it really fits in with the renewing of the mind.  My mind is renewed through the birthing of spiritual understanding.  After that, our minds are in a new identity, just like the woman is now become a mother . . .she's still a woman as before, but now, she's "become" a mother through the bearing of the seed of life that came from the man/spirit.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2011, 11:11:55 PM »

Is there a differentiation between those who are of the Body of Christ and those who are the Bride of Christ?

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2011, 11:14:26 PM »

Is there a differentiation between those who are of the Body of Christ and those who are the Bride of Christ?
I see THE body as WHOLE as Mankind, the Bride being the Called out assembly~ :icon_flower:

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2011, 12:18:20 AM »

Holy of Holies:  The Sons
Inner Court:     The Bride
Outer Court:     The world

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2011, 01:19:25 AM »

I think there is a difference. The Bride is Israel, the Body is of Christ, called out ones. 

CHB

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2011, 01:27:03 AM »

What's outside of the Temple? Outside of the camp?
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2011, 02:34:20 AM »

no one!

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2011, 04:41:39 AM »

#2, it's much like sleep.  You can't enter into it, you have to let it come to you.  One of the biggest obstacles that keeps sleep from coming is the activity in  . .again . . .our minds.  How do I enter into spiritual rest?  How do you go to sleep at night?  For me, lights are an issue, as is noise, I sleep with a box fan and anymore, as soon as that gets turned on, my eyes automatically start getting heavy.  You can't sleep standing, so becoming "prostrate"  . . .sound familiar?  It's much like putting on the armor of God . . .having done all things necessary to stand firm . . .stand firm.  Well . . .having done all things in preparation for rest, then let rest come.  Having done all that is required to receive truth, then merely let truth come to you.

And then I fall asleep :Sparkletooth: Seriously, I've been doing much of this part at least, and I keep falling asleep, I guess I'm like the disciples :lazy:

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2011, 04:45:30 AM »

submission
humility
obedience

It's the righteousness of Christ that stands us upright in the Kingdom.
Stand up!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 04:51:03 AM by Beloved Servant »

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2011, 05:00:34 AM »
Maybe the mind of Christ is at work, right about the time you(Beloved) asked the question about there being a difference between the body and the bride I was thinking that, and actually thinking about you Beloved, I had not read the post .  Whoa

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2011, 05:14:02 AM »

Whoa, indeed!

There's only One Truth and His Spirit will always witness to our Spirit. The two witnesses!

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2011, 06:03:40 AM »

I don't think there is any relevance to what's outside the camp anymore.  We're not to measure the outer court.  I think it's also patterned after the removing of the veil in that the Old Covenant "was" the veil and once Jesus fulfilled it in this realm, he blended it into the Holy of Holies.  It was signifying the transfer of God's venue of communcations from law in stone to law in hearts of men.  So, perhaps the combnation of two becoming as one then "can" take into consideration the outside of the camp being the world, the outer court being the bride and the marrying of, or expansion of the Holy of holies and holy place being the sons.

I see this also overlayed in Genesis.  The Garden itself being the world, tree of knowledge being the bride, tree of life being the sons.

Two is the number of witness . . .one witness . . .one Lord.  So it's not a message about "who are the two witnesses" but instead its more about identifying the fact that there are two witnesses revealing ONE messae, the revelation of life is in the message they bear rather than trying to identify "them", identify the message they bring and how it's received/rejected.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #95 on: October 22, 2011, 06:15:36 AM »

And then I fall asleep :Sparkletooth: Seriously, I've been doing much of this part at least, and I keep falling asleep, I guess I'm like the disciples :lazy:

That's really a great thought!  In that night, you see a separation in the church.  The majority of the disciples remained in one place, then Jesus led only three further along . . .sheep from goats?  Bride from sons??  And as much as they were willing to die with him, their flesh could not wthstand the demands of this realm.  They had not yet passed through the ascended place where the Spirit poured out on ALL flesh.

I would often do the same thing in my prayer time.  I'd lay on the floor and start out in prayer . . .only to wake up 15 minutes later with drool on my arm.   :dontknow:

Then I realized "pray without ceasing" isn't restricted only to closet alone time . . .but it's merely "hovering over the face of the deep" throughout the day . . .all the time, no matter where you are or what you're doing, your mind is just ightly giving thought from time to time about heavenely things.

I also think that it's not so much about having a spiritual experience to manifest in your consciousness as you get ready for rest . .but it's more about the process of creating the atmosphere in your heart and mind for Rest to come . .where there is rest, there is revelation, it goes hand in hand.  But even if you literally fall asleep . . .the last thing you did before dozing off was . . .you were preparing your atmosphere for the Spirit to come "pass over" you . . . kinda like putting an air freshener in your home, or scented candles . . . you can leave the room but the scent that creates the ambiance is still there . . .

For me, when the Spirit and the Bride say "come", that's not a call to action as much as it is a call to submission.  Think about it, if you were already going in "that" direction, there'd be no need for one to call you to come.  But the fact that the call to come is sounding, isn't that an implication that we're either facing or going in the wrong direction in the first place?  Lay down your goals, plans and expectations . . .submissively, willingly . . .in doing so, the act itself is the conduit that takes us there, and brings there here.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #96 on: October 22, 2011, 09:45:09 AM »
no one!
The world = the wedding guests?

I think "shortly after the marriage" there is a fourth group. Those outside the gates of New Jerusalem.
So my suggestion is:
Outer Court:     The guests at the wedding
Outside the court/camp:  The world. (thieves, sorcerers, etc) -> The people that wanted attend to the wedding but were cast in outer darkness
The way I see it the pattern always had 4 parts not 3.

To be honest, I have problems with 1 and 2. I think they are both in the Holies of Holies if I compare with the earthly Jewish wedding. (A pattern)
The wedding started with the bride and groom locking them selfs in the bridal room the groom has build. (mansion?)
They consummate the marriage while the best friend of the groom waits at the door. When the first sex is done the groom notifies his friend trough the closed door. (I don't know the reason)
Bride and groom stay in the room for seven days. When they leave the room the wedding guests are waiting. Possibly already partying.
My thought is that the bridal room is a pattern of the Holies of Holies. Meaning both son and bride are in there.
 :dontknow:

Random bit of info: Weddings aways took place on Tuesday because God blesses each day except monday but gives a double blessing on Tuesday.
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #97 on: October 22, 2011, 09:55:24 AM »
I see it as two dimensions overlapping.  I am forced to live in one and choose to live in the other.

Blessings are showered on me, I am led, my steps directed, miraculous things are always happening. 

I used to think I had to be in charge of my life with goals and worries.  Now I understand, seek first the kingdom of God and he will add all things to you.

This is really entering into his rest for me.   As usual, it's completely literal.   It's truly wonderful.  I don't really live in this world anymore.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #98 on: October 22, 2011, 10:04:08 AM »
no one!
The world = the wedding guests?

I think "shortly after the marriage" there is a fourth group. Those outside the gates of New Jerusalem.
So my suggestion is:
Outer Court:     The guests at the wedding
Outside the court/camp:  The world. (thieves, sorcerers, etc) -> The people that wanted attend to the wedding but were cast in outer darkness
The way I see it the pattern always had 4 parts not 3.

To be honest, I have problems with 1 and 2. I think they are both in the Holies of Holies if I compare with the earthly Jewish wedding. (A pattern)
The wedding started with the bride and groom locking them selfs in the bridal room the groom has build. (mansion?)
They consummate the marriage while the best friend of the groom waits at the door. When the first sex is done the groom notifies his friend trough the closed door. (I don't know the reason)
Bride and groom stay in the room for seven days. When they leave the room the wedding guests are waiting. Possibly already partying.
My thought is that the bridal room is a pattern of the Holies of Holies. Meaning both son and bride are in there.
 :dontknow:

Random bit of info: Weddings aways took place on Tuesday because God blesses each day except monday but gives a double blessing on Tuesday.
I think it depends on timing.

Whether you are talking about this aion or the next.

The sons are in the holy of holies now.  They are the Melchizedek priests, they are given eternal life.

The bride, I think, will be taken at the first resurrection.    :dontknow:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #99 on: October 22, 2011, 11:10:29 AM »
The brides are the ones that are "raptured". I'm not trying to start a rapture thread; I just think the 7 years are the the 7 days that the bride and groom spend in the bridal suite. I don't believe in literal end time with strange monsters and stuff; but even then it's problematic for me. How do such events relate to a Jewish wedding?

That pattern also shows that bride and groom leave the suite. Using Bservs example it means they leave the Holies of Holies.