Author Topic: Belly up!  (Read 2461 times)

Offline Nathan

• Gold
Belly up!
« on: July 13, 2011, 01:59:14 AM »
Just had a lightning strike in my heart today . . .thought I'd share it with you.  I'm going to post some Scriptures, pretend they're dots . . .as you see them, see if you can connect the dots.  Once they're connected, what picture presents itself to you?

Genesis 3:14
And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Leviticus 11:42
Whatsoever goeth upon the belly, and whatsoever goeth upon all four, or whatsoever hath more feet among all creeping things that creep upon the earth, them ye shall not eat; for they are an abomination.

Numbers 5
 20But if thou hast gone aside to another instead of thy husband, and if thou be defiled, and some man have lain with thee beside thine husband:
 21Then the priest shall charge the woman with an oath of cursing, and the priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell;
 22And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen.

Numbers 25:8
And he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel.

Judges 3:21-23 (King James Version)
 21And Ehud put forth his left hand, and took the dagger from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly:
 22And the haft also went in after the blade; and the fat closed upon the blade, so that he could not draw the dagger out of his belly; and the dirt came out.

Psalm 44:25
For our soul is bowed down to the dust: our belly cleaveth unto the earth.

Proverbs 20:27
The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.

Ezekiel 3:3
And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat it; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.

Jonah 1:17
Now the LORD had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

Jonah 2:2
And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.

Matthew 12:40
For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Matthew 15:17
Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

Luke 15:16
And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.

Romans 16:18
For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Revelation 10:9
And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.

And of course, the culmination of all passages come together through this great proclamation . . . .the reversing of the curse . . .

John 7:38
He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

See the connections???

Offline lomarah

• Silver
Re: Belly up!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 04:11:34 AM »
I do but I feel like I'm missing the "lightning bolt" as it were... sometimes I need a bit more clarification.  :mblush:
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 07:43:11 PM »
Beautiful,Nathan

He does not intend that we crawl on our belly....but that we lift ourselves erect as our redemtion draws near[Dragon trampled saints under

his feet/pressed their belly to the earth.

See Peter and the sheet let down from heaven...all kinds of animals and crawly things.RISE IN THE SPIRIT...KILL and eat

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 07:55:22 PM »

interesting aside.....sacrum]   the sacral bone enables man to stand erect[it is a triangular[Father,son,Holy spirit] shape that is the fusion[future of Zion?]

of five vertebrae   Father son holy spirit law and prophets

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 08:57:41 PM »
There ya go!!  You're seeing it to!  Originally, I was just going to throw out two passages.  One from Genesis where the serpent's belly was now affixed to the ground as a result of a curse . . .which one would naturally assume it's referring to natural snakes . . .until it speaks about dust being the serpent's meat.  Seeing as how we know snakes don't live on dirt, it becomes clear that this isn't a natural serpent at all.  There is so much there to be said about this serpent.  It is also assumed that beings now God was ordering it to crawl on it's belly to get around, that it apparently got around by other means before this.  But again, that's looking at it naturally as a literal snake, which it's not about a literal snake, I think it's more about the carnal nature in every one of us.  But once they were removed from the garden, so was the serpent.  All were placed on earth . . .in the natural realm.  And in thsi realm, the identity of each would change.  Man's identity now would be labor.  sweat of his face.  Woman's identity would be pain through her bearing of children.  and the serpent, it would now be identified with dirt, earth, earthiness, flesh, carnality . . . I believe all three are the three main characteristics of 'MAN".  Adam represents the spirit, Eve represents the soul, and the serpent represents the carnality that influences the soul but not the spirit.  But then Jesus comes and from that curse, he reverses it.  Instead of dirt coming out of our bellies, now a river of life pours out of us.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 09:54:12 PM »
 keepfollowing that Holy spirit teacher,my brother! There are yet many things to be revealed!!!!!  the light goes brighter and brighter..til the moon shines as the sun

andthe sun has the light of 7 days

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 10:02:51 PM »
keepfollowing that Holy spirit teacher,my brother! There are yet many things to be revealed!!!!!  the light goes brighter and brighter..til the moon shines as the sun
Yeah, I bough a pair of moonglasses  :cool:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 10:12:17 PM »
 lol!!!  :goodone:

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 10:38:38 PM »
I also really liked the Numbers one where the thigh and belly would swell when the woman slept with another man . . .the woman being our soul again   . . .sleeping with another man . . .our soul is meant to be one with (married to) only ONE human spirit and that would be with the same spirit in which the soul was born into the human body with.  My mind isn't supposed to be sleeping around . . .having intimate relationships . . .receiving the fruit from the spirit of another.  Which also is what can be attributed to religions as well.  And when my mind "does" wander down the dark alleys of those who sell their wares for a price, my belly and my thigh swell . . .my thigh, it's where life is released from.  My belly, as we are seeing now, it's pertaining to my carnality, my ego . . .the swelling . .it's puffed up, much the same as what pride does.  And knowledge . . .which again, is what we're really talking about here.  My mind becomes puffed up due to me embracing knowledge rather than causing knowledge to submit to principles of the spirit (last is first, least is greatest).  The more my laboring mind accumulates knowledge, the more prideful I become.  It doesn't always show on the outside of me.  Intelligent people can mask their true nature quite effectively without anyone realizing there is a false-humility afoot.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2011, 10:57:48 PM »

yeah....In Job Father speaks of Leviathan..king over all that are proud.   Job made acovenant with his eyes to not even look at another woman.

the woman needs to be a worker at home to be kept safe through childbearing. which means...first remove the log from your own eye

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2011, 11:10:31 PM »
Good stuff here!  :thumbsup:
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 12:04:45 AM »
 and Amen Nathan, it is a bitter thing to be under the feet of the daragon....or a servant/slave to sin.  For this reason when Moses instructed Israel

to eat the passover Lamb..he also told them to eat bitter greens/herbs.  The bitter expierence of being under the clutches of evil.

Proverbs 41;8  if you lay a hand on him,you will remember the struggle and NEVER doit again.Any hope of subduing himis false

Can you make a pet of him like a bird,or put him on a leash for your girls[he does this for virginsof Mt Zion]  will he make an agreement with you

for you to take him as your slave for life

Bitter belly for sure

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 12:31:34 AM »
aleph=1=bull=father
+
beth=2=house=wife
=
gimel=3=camel (what does a camels hump look like but a pregnant belly) the camel is supposed to signify elevating or to lift up

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2011, 01:00:16 AM »
 wow! like raising up offspring!!!

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2011, 04:49:42 PM »
We just covered camels a bit last night in our Bible study.  Abraham sent TEN camels with his servant with specific instructions to GO BACK TO HIS HOMELAND to find a wife for Isaac.  For me, this finding a wife for my son thing is so powerful when we apply it inwardly.  It has everything again to do with the thigh and  belly swelling when a woman commits adultery against her husband.  Understanding THIS WORLD IS NOT MY HOME . . .this world being the natural, carnal, earthy, fleshly realm in which we live, but instead the spirit realm is from where we originated . . .so the call to leave this land of our Canaanites and return back to the land of our origin speaks volumes to me that in our preparation for marriage, our soul is to marry our spirit, not the spirit of another.  The fact that there were ten camels and not 8, or 9 or 11, but specifically ten, to me speaks of law as the law is based on 10 commandments.  But this law is not the law of Moses, but the law of Abraham as it was a command that came from him.  And . . .Abraham being the father of faith according to New Testament references, this was what spiritually was being laid out.  The nature, the identity of a camel is they are virtual water pots.  It's not so much that they can go a long time without water, it's that they can go a long time being sustained on the water that's "in" them.  But as the story unfolds, a really cool thing happens . . .they find a well OUTSIDE OF THE CITY  . . . much like where the cross was located.  And the servant makes them KNEEL before the well.  The 10 water pots (our flesh) are guided to kneel before the well . . .I love that!!  One other thing, when Abraham sent the servant off, it says the servant ROSE UP . . .wording like this always catches my attention, it's an indication that the story just went to the ascended place, the upper room . . .as the camels were kneeling before the well, Rebekah appeared.  She drew her water from the well and "came up" toward the servant.  When the two were both in the ascended place, the marriage proposal was given.  That's how the kingdom works.  we can not cause ourselves to ascend.  All though men have tried to build their own steeples and platforms . . the people of Babel did the same and we all know how that ended for them.  But when the Spirit resurrects us to this wonderful and unexplainable place, a marriage ceremony occurs in all of us.  I just find that so awesome to ponder.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 05:21:09 PM »

So many of have lost sight of the fact that we are spirits with physical bodies and not the other way around.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 05:40:50 PM »

ah, yes...the covenantof the wife of our youth