Author Topic: How Does UR Reconcile God's Love with God's Wrath?  (Read 2968 times)

Offline Seth

• Gold
Re: How Does UR Reconcile God's Love with God's Wrath?
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2015, 12:56:09 AM »
Demonstrative purposes, absolutely, and redemptive. "Egypt is an iron smelting fire." Deut 4:20

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2015, 01:20:50 AM »
From now on I will announce new things to you,
hidden things that you have not known.

They have been created now, and not long ago;
you have not heard of them before today,
so you could not claim, 'I already knew them!'

You have never heard; you have never known;
For a long time your ears have not been open.
For I knew that you were very treacherous,
and were known as a rebel from birth.

I will delay My anger for the honor of My name,
and I will restrain Myself for your benefit and for My praise,
so that you will not be destroyed.

Look, I have refined you, but not as silver;
I have tested[c] you in the furnace of affliction.

I will act for My own sake, indeed, My own,
for how can I[d] be defiled?
I will not give My glory to another.

Isaiah 48
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 01:25:01 AM by dajomaco »

Offline Caffus

• Full
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2015, 06:16:45 PM »
Gods wrath and haterd is agaist evil itself. Jesus said God is love. He told us to love our enemies and to love our neighbor as ourselves.  It doesn't say your Christian nieghbor just your nieghbor. Can one be happy in Heaven while someone he loves as himself is in eternal misery with no mercy and no hope of redemption? God is to be served out of love and awe not out of fear. Perfect love casts out fear. God has not given us the spirit of fear.

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2015, 06:57:41 PM »
According to mainstream christianity the thought of them will be erased from our minds. We will be so happy that nothing bad will come to mind.

CHB

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2015, 07:27:37 PM »
 The Salvation of All men and the conforming/changing them unto the image of His son...IS THE GLORY OF GOD!!!!!!!!

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2015, 08:25:46 PM »
Hard to say He will lead us into all truth....but erase our memories about the judgment of the wicked.

Hard to say we will "knw as we are known" if He erases our memories.

Hard to say God is light and in Him is no darkness at all, if He needs to erase from our memories some of His works.

I guess the myth of Hell breeds other myths eh? :laugh:
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. www.hellisamyth.com

Offline Tom

• Bronze
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2015, 08:43:16 PM »
I think the simple answer to the original post is through Christ's blood on the cross (Colossians 1:20).

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2015, 09:09:56 PM »
 I think all this [exercize in evil] will be like a nightmare....that fades through the DAY. so glad that ALL our loved ones are alive!

the torment of the nightmare[evil/death/suffering] will fade from our minds in the GREAT ETERNAL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Seth

• Gold
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2015, 09:12:48 PM »
Hard to say He will lead us into all truth....but erase our memories about the judgment of the wicked.

Hard to say we will "knw as we are known" if He erases our memories.

Hard to say God is light and in Him is no darkness at all, if He needs to erase from our memories some of His works.

I guess the myth of Hell breeds other myths eh? :laugh:

Stop being so consistent!  :laughing7:

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2015, 09:42:12 PM »

IN HER GODS WRATH IS COMPLETE   REV 15
 Seven Angels with Seven Plagues
1Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels who had seven plagues, which are the last, because in them the wrath of God is finished. 2And I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire, and those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, holding harps of God.

Leviticus 26:21
"'If you remain hostile toward me and refuse to listen to me, I will multiply your afflictions seven times over, as your sins deserve.

Revelation 9:20
The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

Revelation 12:1
A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

Revelation 12:3
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.

Revelation 15:6
Out of the temple came the seven angels with the seven plagues. They were dressed in clean, shining linen and wore golden sashes around their chests.

Revelation 15:7
Then one of the four living creatures gave to the seven angels seven golden bowls filled with the wrath of God, who lives for ever and ever.

Revelation 16:1
Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, "Go, pour out the seven bowls of God's wrath on the earth."

Revelation 17:1
One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters.

Revelation 21:9
One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb."

Jesus is the reward  !!

Offline Origenian

• Reg
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2015, 02:24:15 PM »
Gods wrath and haterd is agaist evil itself.

I think this is the key to the matter. It is not a case of God's love VERSUS God's wrath - the latter is a dimension of the former. It is a part of the nature of a loving person to be angry at evil. Toleration of cruelty and injustice is not love it is indifference: anyone who can stand by and watch a weak human or animal being ill-treated and feel no anger about it would themselves be either evil or dead. God is neither of these, He IS love and therefore He does discipline and punish out of necessity just as a loving parent would. Yet the aim of that punishment is to bring the perpetrator to his right senses for the purpose of their healing and ultimate reconciliation.

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2015, 05:29:04 PM »
 :thumbsup:

I believe none can understand the Love of God without experiencing the evil  and its destruction first    , thus the reason for this temporary    dwelling place

where good and evil reside    the tree of knowledge of good and evil

Hebrews 12  2fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith,

who for the joy set before Him endured the cross,

despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God

. 3For consider Him who has endured such hostility by sinners against Himself, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

Those under the letter of   the law  and  men took it by force      causing death to become more  and more of increasing sin
  We see Jesus come and  give Life   to those and was abused for it
  when He died on that cross   for us sinners     we were      once hostile against God desire     
 proving the point that when CHRIST DIED   the new covenant was set in place      and  the gifts of the Holy spirit were poured out on all flesh     
  those promises   God spoke of though HIS SON     they would LIVE     and   not die no more   

I AM THE RESURRECTION LIFE     JOHN 11 24Martha said to Him, "

I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day."

25Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies,

26and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?"

I am one who believes His Word     and  waiting to see Jesus  again  and am living in the SPIRIT  but dying in the flesh   daily    but I  really do believe   His tasting death for every man    has kept me from the hour of trial that shall  come upon the whole world       

those who  believe in Jesus has passed from  death to Life

John 5 23so that all will honor the Son even as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

24"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

to me this is the hour of trial that comes upon the whole world    to JUDGEMENT and wrath of God and those who receive the mark of the beast    of Babylon  and go though the wrath of Gods seven  bowls   ,  not a rapture  , that is silly to me , but a protection   of His seal  of  the HOLY SPIRIT  , though its going on  now in my opinion   and has been for  a long time  being poured out in the earth     ,  Jesus as His  HOLY SPIRIT   and Fire was poured out    on all flesh  on the Day of Pentecost         

25"Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
 its NOW    for us  ,  just as it was NOW for them and it is NOW for those   who read the words of His book and hear  HIS VOICE .voice of many waters   the waters of LIFE freely   
 1 Thes 4 The Return of the Lord

15For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord,

will not precede those who have fallen asleep.

16For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God,

and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air,

and so we shall always be with the Lord.  but  now I/We  live because of  HIM ,  His   love for all of us     and life though HIM         and being caught up with the Lord    always    with Him   is  thrilling  to expect  it as never ending  , who can separate us from the love of God ?? !!

I can honestly say I was dead in sin and trespass    and did not know God    nor His will and desire  , I knew nothing  about God  and life and living to   HIM  ,and was living in the world   , but not to God     , than  the law came  and it killed me  again  and was twice dead      because I could not keep all the law   and now I am resting in Hope of Jesus and His   works   and loving Him and He us  and know this  in my heart  , because I believe Him  , hear His Voice  speaking in the scriptures LIFE , LIFE , LIFE     and there is no death at all in ME   , the prince of this world is death and  has nothing in Jesus  .....  he is judged  already ,  according to the scriptures 

So I wait on the Lord in faith    and rest in hope   and know the Love of God is  REAL     these three things remain    , though I have lost everything else   in this world  mostly desire to be a part of it    any longer
 so I am dead to the world   and don't taste it  touch it  nor handle it        the joy is gone , its   the Lord and His joy I desire now  , and its for all , not just myself any longer      Col 2   
 Alive in Christ
20If you have died with Christ to the elementary principles of the world,

why, as if you were living in the world, do you submit yourself to decrees,

such as, 21"Do not handle, do not taste, do not touch!"

22(which all refer to things destined to perish with use)-- in accordance with the commandments and teachings of men?

Those of Babylon  are followers of men and teach men to become the two fold sons of  the graves / death is the fruits of their lips and the  wrath of God abides on them  children of disobedience     they become the prince of this world  being death and    the graves/ the dead  follow after it ,  its   the  rider  of the pale horse      and the King over all the children of pride  it   is the sea monster   Leviathan  [Job 41] God made in the beginning 

those whom LIVE  sword die by the sword    by force  making the letter of the law that kills as you judge so shall YOU be judged   show no mercy and you recive no mercy
For me this is those whom the   Sword being the  SWORD OF GODS  SPIRIT= WORD and those living in JESUS  peace are called the children of peace , using the SWORD OF THE SPIRIT rightly dividing the word of God ..

17And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

52Then Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword. 53"Or do you think that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

the sword  of hIS MOUTH   15'So you also have some who in the same way hold the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16'Therefore repent; or else I am coming to you quickly, and I will make war against them with the sword of My mouth.

17He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, to him I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and a new name written on the stone which no one knows but he who receives it.'

Isaiah 49:2
He made my mouth like a sharpened sword, in the shadow of his hand he hid me; he made me into a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.

2 Thessalonians 2:8
And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.
  SAME SWORD OF THE SPIRIT    SLAYS THE WICKED  ,     we must learn Jesus PEACE   AND THE SPIRIT OF LIFE   over   the letter of   the law  being death     
Jesus is the reward  !!

Offline JonesHenry

• Full
« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2015, 04:39:17 PM »
If you really HATE someone you seek to first of all SEPARATE yourself from that what you truly HATE! This is in my view NOT what goes on in Jesus gospels...

"If your eye causes you to stumble, cast it out. It is better for you to enter into God's Kingdom with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into the Gehenna* of fire, 'where their WORM doesn't die, and the fire is not quenched.'FOR EVERYONE WILL BE SALTED WITH FIRE, and every sacrifice will be seasoned with salt."

Mark 9:47-49

"He answered them, "He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man,  the field is the world; and the good seed, these are the children of the Kingdom; and the darnel weeds are the children of the evil one. The enemy who sowed them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are angels. As therefore the darnel weeds are gathered up and burned with fire; so will it be at the end of this age. The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will gather out of his Kingdom all things that cause stumbling, and those who do iniquity, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be WEEPING AND THE GNASHING OF TEETH Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear. "

Matthew 13:37-43

Or the book of revelation

"Another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a great voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead, or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is prepared unmixed in the cup of his anger. He will be TORMENTED with FIRE and BRIMSTONE in the PRESENCE of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb. The SMOKE OF THERE TORMENT goes up FOREVER AND EVER! They have NO REST day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name. Here is the perseverance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus."

Revelation:9-12

This is because...

"For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God"

Deuteronomy 4:24

"for our "God is a consuming fire"

Hebrews 12:29

So "hell" is actually NOT isolation from god, according to the BIBLE!

As for Gods WRATH...well...i personally see it as a VIOLENT from of PASSION!

"Now I will arise," says Yahweh;
"Now I will lift myself up.
Now I will be exalted.
You will conceive chaff.
You will give birth to stubble.
Your breath is a fire that will devour you.
The peoples will be like the BURNING LIME,
like thorns that are cut down and burned in the fire.

Hear, you who are far off, what I have done;
and, you who are near, acknowledge my might."
The SINNERS IN ZION are afraid.
Trembling has seized the godless ones.
Who among us can live with the DEVOURING FIRE!
Who among us can live with EVERLASTING BURNING!
He who walks RIGHTEOUSLY
and speaks blamelessly;
He who despises the gain of oppressions,
who gestures with his hands, refusing to take a bribe,
who stops his ears from hearing of blood,
and shuts his eyes from looking at evil—
he will dwell on high.
His place of defense will be the fortress of rocks.
His bread will be supplied.
His waters will be SURE

Isiah 33:10-16

For example the Greek words Thumos and Orge (borh found in the book of revelation) describe GREAT PASSION...not "hate"

http://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Lexicon.show/ID/G3709/orge.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thumos

In for example Hebrew the word "Darone" means great disgust as in terms disgust towards a ROTTENING COPRSE! This is seen in the Book of Daniel talking about "everlating contempt" or rather some form of heavenly humilation!

Anyway...Gods WRATH is a very difficult topic. It basicly means...well

A fierly lake of fire and brimstone!

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/uses-of-sulfur.html

Ouch it's really HOT in there :eek:

http://www.biblestudytools.com/lexicons/greek/kjv/basanizo.html

Dont know will anybody ever make it out there alive, but Jesus does say they are indeed ALIVE still at the end of the book!

"Behold, I come quickly. My reward is with me, to repay to each man according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. Blessed are those who do his commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter in by the gates into the city. OUTSIDE ARE THE DOGS, the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood. I, JESUS have sent my angel to testify these things to you for the assemblies. I am the root and the offspring of David; the Bright and Morning Star."

Revelation 22:12-16

You know...in Hebrew culture you are either DEAD OR ALIVE basicly...thats what the word Nefesh literally means...ANIMATED CREATURE!

http://judaism.stackexchange.com/questions/8921/nefesh-neshama-and-ruach-as-words-for-soul
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 04:50:03 PM by JonesHenry »

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2015, 05:14:22 PM »
Isaaih 43;2  when you pass through the waters I will be with you,and when you pass through the rivers they will not sweep over you.

when you walk through the fire you will not be burned;the flames will not set you ablaze.

Because of His GREAT LOVE ye sons of men are not consumed.

Place me like a seal over your heart,like a seal on your arm.

FOR LOVE IS AS STRONG AS DEATH..IT'S JEALOUSY UNYIELDING AS THE GRAVE

IT BURNS LIKE BLAZING FIRE,LIKE A MIGHTY FLAME

MANY WATERS CAN NOT QUENCH LOVE;RIVERS CAN NOT WASH IT AWAY

OUR SAVIOUR IS WHAT DELIVERS US FROM WRATH...HE TAKES AWAY ALL OUR SINS

So Christ was sacrificed once..to take away the sins of many people; AND HE WILL APPEAR A SECOND TIME

NOT TO BEAR SIN...BUT TO BRING SALVATION TO THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR HIM.

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #89 on: May 11, 2015, 06:02:38 PM »

Hi JH , I don't know if you can hear me or not     or understand   what     I am sharing  from my heart  , you have never spoke to me yet .  ..

There is more to Life than just being mortal  . that is dead   already to me because  it never inherits anything but death anyways  , right ?

the only kingdom  this mortal   body gets is   some   "temp" time  in the here and now  ...   and that counts as nothing

But God is  preparing   many  for immortality  in the here  and now      just by hearing His Voice   and Live   live  here and now and live on   ..

We are to be   covered /clothed , dressed in  immortality        that being Christ   His  Blood makes you whiter than snow      , this is the white robes to me     that the saints / holy one are wearing   

I do believe that the 'White robes "    share in   the  WHITE  THRONE OF GOD    judgment   of MERCY      as a reward  of being faithful  , obedient to His Word / being Jesus   Christ and His SPIRIT which is  TRUTH in  Love   ..  they judge messengers  /angels    .  the ones whom speak death and those whom speak LIFE

Paul says this  in the Word  and that  is why I believe the fire throne   has been Judging   since the Time of the CROSS   , which Jesus said was to bring Fire  on the earth   to DIVIDE      to me it is the messengers/ some call them angels   of  life and death and    he makes His  messengers Spirits  & ministers of fire      ,

you can be mortal    still and  be more than mortal in my opinion  while walking on the earth    but walk in the Spirit   as well   , this division        is  to me   using the scriptures of   old times     and still being under the law   of Moses   and His body that  satan  can still touch  ,

but only if   the Lord does not rebuke  him    , because Michael   the Angel warrior messenger /who is like God, being  with  Jesus Christ to me /who is like God and   with  Jesus Christ ?,  this was HIS  REVEALING   new name in the New book of Life , testament witness   to me    ,He  stands up for us when we       speak death   in truth   ,

it is also  what Paul done often  in his  writing     , he never ever spoke evil of the law  of Moses   and it is the ministration of death   , but life and death are ours    to experience in the here and now    .
 So really we are being judged now     by what we say and especially by what we do       I believe in Daniel    7 it is the judgment seat of Christ     Daniel saw 
   and John saw Gods    Throne    this white one is also Jesus  sitting in it with His Father      and all those whom have been gathered    from the scattering  of the  little white sheep that belong to Him   from the beginning  and those whom   have been  "picked up along the way    "  one by one to be gathered withe  99   parable    in His   pasture  and   care    , but now are  going to be  Judging the world    with  the Father &Son .   

Rev 22 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.

I believe  this is Michael , name meaning "whom is like God"    and a mighty warrior of Israel  ,  fighting for the people   against   sin and error   and death    and satan's hold on them

meet the Lord in the air  as   walking in the Spirit   , not walking the earth  and flesh  and going up and down on it like satan is to pick and judge     put down and trample under his feet      satan  is what ?   turned on over for the destruction of the flesh so in the day of the Lord he shall be saved     

, to be    a cloud      is   preaching the gospel of the good news of Jesus peace   to all the ends of the earth         shake off the dust  , being our flesh scattering   and not our spirit being gathered into Christ and the witnesses , Jesus said YOU are my witnesses     

13"If the house is worthy, give it your blessing of peace. But if it is not worthy, take back your blessing of peace. 14"Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet. 15"Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city.

Believe it or not you are a city    ,    either a  city  set on a "hill   being a "ruler / angel "  messenger   to guard   and report  "     that cannot be hid ,   you are no longer hidden  from Jesus sight   and all the angels messengers    as the Light Shines on our    hearts and  words and deeds 
 we are under close eye and scrutiny   a   critical observation and  examination , by the Seven eyes though all the earth   

and your Light remains if you remain faithful   to Him     and grows Brighter    in truth and grace

or not      as you light is taken away   as the 7 churches in REVELATION 2   &  3 prove   as   rewards and  critical   tests  and chastening   of the Lord Himself

Matthew 10:13
If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you.

Mark 6:11
And if any place will not welcome you or listen to you, leave that place and shake the dust off your feet as a testimony against them."

Luke 10:11
Even the dust of your town we wipe from our feet as a warning to you. Yet be sure of this: The kingdom of God has come near.'

I do beieve the scriptures that   the Kingdom of God is within you     ,, and  its a now and forever thing       

NOW  to me as I learn      what it    means ,,,you are alive  in Christ and gathered with Him and all the saints to the New Holy SION   MOUNTAIN   Hebrews 12  THIS IS THE CITY   and Kingdom of  GOD

where all the gathered witness are like   huge Cloud   and Jesus comes in the cloud of witnesses          1 Thessalonians 4

When we read in Daniel    7 we see this throne is FIRE    [JESUS ]  but in Rev 20, it is WHITE  [GODS  THRONE OF THE LIVING   made alive in Christ Fire one ]      ..

Are they the same Throne ? ,  I  dont think so  , Just sharing what     I    believe it is , so take this with a  grain of salt     :winkgrin:

GOD BLESS   

Jesus is the reward  !!

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2015, 06:17:25 PM »
Isaaih 43;2  when you pass through the waters I will be with you,and when you pass through the rivers they will not sweep over you.

when you walk through the fire you will not be burned;the flames will not set you ablaze.

Because of His GREAT LOVE ye sons of men are not consumed.

Place me like a seal over your heart,like a seal on your arm.

FOR LOVE IS AS STRONG AS DEATH..IT'S JEALOUSY UNYIELDING AS THE GRAVE

IT BURNS LIKE BLAZING FIRE,LIKE A MIGHTY FLAME

MANY WATERS CAN NOT QUENCH LOVE;RIVERS CAN NOT WASH IT AWAY

OUR SAVIOUR IS WHAT DELIVERS US FROM WRATH...HE TAKES AWAY ALL OUR SINS

So Christ was sacrificed once..to take away the sins of many people; AND HE WILL APPEAR A SECOND TIME

NOT TO BEAR SIN...BUT TO BRING SALVATION TO THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR HIM.

TOOK me   a long time to write all that  :sigh:

and you had this up when I was done     sis Sheila     

yes,,    I can   SEE  the burning bush !! 
 You know it took me forever to "get "      that  :Chinscratch:

they are alive  to GOD   in the fire   and yet not consumed     !!

or their names would not have been in the   books   , memorial   book     now  being called    the  BOOK OF LiFE     :HeartThrob:

books opened   Rev 20 11Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them.
  no earth or flesh there  nor     that Queen of heaven ruling any longer   , its not permitted for a woman to teach  its the LAW !!        Just Spirit and truth  and those worshipping the FATHER IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH

12And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened;

and another book was opened, which is the book of life;

and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books,

according to their deeds.
WOW !!    no longer sealed  but   wide open  for all to see    , no hiding from the truth and Light    !!

13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it,

and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them;

and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds.

some now,  some later ,  some already   been there and done that !    the Kingdom of God already exist  , it  always has  and always will   

GOD never changes  ,    but thanks be to God we do   because  HE  does   change us all  according to His own  desire   and will  :HeartThrob:

IT IS VERY BUSY PLACE , being about the Father business

Jesus is the reward  !!

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2015, 07:12:18 PM »
   I AMBUSH....I AM.[.YOU/ewe] BE ,[we aRe]   ONE   Because He is we be[exist] and are ONE in Him.

amber=electrum..which is His body..of fire below the waist and amber/electrum above.

the whole creation is made of and consists of His substance[body] we are little portions of Him...He shares His life/consciousness

with us.  There is no life nor consciousness apart from Him.  O"IMMANUEL!   I am man U[YOU] are EL[God]

we live because He lives

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2015, 07:37:26 PM »
 :dsunny: :HeartThrob: :thumbsup:

I saw this in a vision once a long time ago many years    , and  did not think about it  , till your post     sis ,      the same  thing
  the  ring of fire was  around   Him  and the bottom was not   defined   or refined  but burning  with  great force   all the way down
  and above was the Light and you could see  somewhat a face     shining so bright    it was hard to see because of the brilliant  white  Light  , but it was loving and caring   and only seconds 

it was a   tiny glimpse  of glory , HIS   GLORY ,  I do believe     :HeartThrob:
 I do not know if you are supposed to speak of those things  or not , I am not sure of a lot of things still 
  but I do treasure  everything  He shares with us all and everyone experiences     
 I know  none are "special "      in the eyes of God  nor one another    , its something we all look forward too    is more and more of Him      :dsunny:     
Jesus is the reward  !!

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2015, 08:12:14 PM »
   yes...He showed you His glory.......we that are in the earth[planted in His field/clay vessels] are like the roots of Him that is

the TREE OF LIFE in the midst of the garden.  we can produce  froots.  for this reason those already risen as the leaves......

are not perfected apart from us.  In this He takes BEAUTY[refined ones] and Bands[us still bound in flesh] and makes us ONE/UNION

in HIS HAND in the refinement process/dwelling with Him.

....the kingdom of Heaven is like...a mustard seed...that become the largest tree in the garden[the birds come and roost in it's branches]

doves as holy spirits/the spirits of just men made perfect