Author Topic: Forgiveness is the fire that saves the world  (Read 502 times)

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
Forgiveness is the fire that saves the world
« on: October 12, 2014, 01:34:19 AM »
When we read that "Our God is a consuming fire", I think that there is a tendency to view it through the "red colored glass" of ET theology- even for many who are aware of UR. I know it has been that way for me at times. Today, I believe the Lord gave me some insight.

First of all, we who proclaim the salvation of all and the restoration of all things understand that "Mercy triumphs over judgement.
How does this occcur?

IMO, forgiveness is the means by which God's mercy will swallow up His judgment.

Remember when John the Baptist preached, and the people who believed were baptized by Him in the Jordan river, "confessing their sins"?

They were alternately weeping  and rejoicing. They were not confessing their sins because they were "compelled".

They were confessing their sins because they were RELEASED.

They were released to prepare a people to welcome the Messiah. They were released from the fear of rejection and exposure. They were touched by love so great and light so bright that they no longer had ANY FEAR.

What Adam and Eve hiding from God was REVERSED IN THEM. They were clothed in love, and felt no shame, and shed their own "coverings"- the various ways in which we hide our sins because we fear that if we reveal them we will be JUDGED and not healed.

This is why the law could not heal- it was the record of our sins. This is why the word cannot heal, "in the letter"- because it is wielded in the hands of those who JUDGE, bring BONDAGE rather than RELEASE.

This is all about the Spirit- "You know not what Spirit you are of".

The Spirit of Elijah comes to prepare a people for a manifestation of the kingdom, opening times of restoration- but this is all just religious talk of zealots and elitists unless it is really a "washing of the water of the word", a penetration of the heart of man that reveals ABSOLUTE LOVE AND FORGIVENESS at the same instant it REVEALS THE WAYWARDNESS OF OUR HEARTS.

IMO, It is this revelation of love and forgiveness, which can only happen by the Spirit, that is the anointing that sets the captives free.

When we see Christ crucified as the manifestation of God's love for us, it produces brokeness- that bitter sweet flow that peels open the tomb and fills it with life.

This is why the woman wept as she anointed Jesus head with oil.

It is why the woman washed Jesus' feet with her tears.

Jesus said, " For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial."

Perhaps this woman saw, while as yet the disciples did not grasp it- the price that He would pay for her freedom, and exactly what He was setting her free from- herself :o)

We are saved, essentially- from OURSELVES. This is why we must be born again- of water and spirit, to enter the kingdom of God. We become as children. We learn again to forgive.

SO MUCH OF THE POWER OF GOD IS TIED UP IN UNFORGIVENESS.

But really, we are EXALTING OURSELVES OVER THOSE WE DO NOT FORGIVE AS IF THEY DESREVE IT LESS THAN US.

Again- only the Spirit of God can give us this power. He does it by forgiving us and forgiving us and reveal us to ourselves and then forgiving us until we are broken- the chaff split so that the wheat can grow, or become grain for bread of life.

We all kno this.......

Col 1:19 For it was the Father's good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him, 20 and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.

But this is the key to our mission....

21 And although you were formerly alienated and hostile in mind, engaged in evil deeds, 22 yet He has now reconciled you in His fleshly body through death

It is not just the consciousness of being sinners that saves us and changes us. It is the revelation that "while we were yet sinners Christ died to save the ungodly"- and the power of that revelation, "Christ and Him crucified" breaks the hardest hearts and opens them up to the love of God.

Forgiveness manifested on that cross- sufficient to reconcile all things to Himself(the Father) through the blood of His(Christ) cross.

The result was a TRANSPARENT COMMUNITY. "Confess your faults one to another and pray for one another that you may be healed".

"If you find a brother or sister in a fault those who are spiritual among you restore such a one in a SPIRIT OF MEEKNESS, considering your own selves, LEST YOU STUMBLE"

Who are the spiritual among them? Those who hav been sufficiently broken thru their own awareness of how much forgiveness is the key to their freedom that they would never put someone else in bondage by judgment.

Discernment is not spirituality. The ability to minister reconciliation IS. It is TOO EASY TO SEE sin. It is much more difficult to heal.

If the SPIRIT OF RECONCILIATION(forgiveness) does not permeate our actions and attitudes then we are not in the ministry of Christ "For God was in Christ reconciling the world unto Himself and has entrusted us with the word of reconciliation."

It is this ministry of reconciliation that will set the whole creation free into the GLORIOUS LIBERTY of the children of God.

It is the overwhelming fire of the revelation of God's forgiveness for each one that is consuming all the darkness in the world.
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline rosered

• Gold
Re: Forgiveness is the fire that saves the world
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 02:41:50 AM »

Just beautiful   Bro John     :icon_flower: 

To the pure all things   are pure ,    you are right   , Forgiveness is pure and peaceable

the pure in heart see God because HE IS  ever  PRESENT and consuming      any evil   they flee with His presence     

For me the thought has always been the anointing is a Light and fire     cleansing   and no evil can be present when we are in the Spirit & life

Oh it comes and goes  , this to me is  have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come and  tasting God and knowing He is good  for anyone who can   understand
 9"I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

For the hearts of these people are hardened, and their ears cannot hear, and they have closed their eyes--so their eyes cannot see, and their ears cannot hear, and their hearts cannot understand, and they cannot turn to me and let me heal them.'

Because the process is learning  your forgiven and  forgiving yourself and   than you can go into   learn forgiving     others   as the Lord Jesus Christ does and teaches us to do so , its part of the obedience to Christ

I am not good with words , but your words are   what I believe   is truth 

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 06:41:32 PM »
If you find a brother or sister in a fault those who are spiritual among you restore such a one in a SPIRIT OF MEEKNESS, considering your own selves, LEST YOU STUMBLE"

Who are the spiritual among them? Those who hav been sufficiently broken thru their own awareness of how much forgiveness is the key to their freedom that they would never put someone else in bondage by judgment.

Discernment is not spirituality. The ability to minister reconciliation IS. It is TOO EASY TO SEE sin. It is much more difficult to heal.

If the SPIRIT OF RECONCILIATION(forgiveness) does not permeate our actions and attitudes then we are not in the ministry of Christ "For God was in Christ reconciling the world unto Himself and has entrusted us with the word of reconciliation."

It is this ministry of reconciliation that will set the whole creation free into the GLORIOUS LIBERTY of the children of God.

It is the overwhelming fire of the revelation of God's forgiveness for each one that is consuming all the darkness in the world.

Do you think  being  spiritual  bro  John    and walking in the spirit of Holiness   is those whom are without sin ?  How did Jesus who was without sin , learn obedience though the things He suffered ?  obedience means made perfect   right ?

Jesus as an example   was never evil .

I wonder  , because sin means error     and     evil or wrong

Is there a difference between  evil and sin ?
  or is  sin the  result of  doing  evil   ?

Your post has  kept me thinking all night long !!

Peace and  joy in Jesus

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 11:43:25 PM »
I don't think anyone is without sin.  I DO think that "those who are spiritual among you" have there senses exercized(experience) to know the difference between good and evil, flesh and spirit- in a substantial measure; and have been given the grace to walk in some measure of consistency over the flesh.

However, when it comes to being free from sin, I think sins of arrogance and criticalness and judgmnentalism are as serious, and sometimes more so than some of the sins "Christians" like to highlight".

To me the primary evidences of spiritual maturity is a broken and a contrite heart, a forgiving nature, and wise counsel offered in humility- gained from the experiences of failure AND success(through grace) that create space for love and strength.

"He has given me the tongue of the discipled that may offer a word in season to the weary one". (Isaiah somewhere I think)

Those who think doctrinal correctness is the evidence of spiritual maturity arent that mature and are usually not as "correct" doctrinally asd they think they are.

It is impossibler to "rightly divide the word of truth until a person has been "rightly divided" by the word of truth, the quick and active living word> the sword of the spirit.

If maturity were defined as "entering His rest", it would be that in those who have "ceased from their own works"(hav no mixture, or at least, little mixture of fleshly religious dead works and attitudes) and are experiencing the promise- which is walking in the fruit of the Spirit, expressing the divine nature as branches abiding in the Vine, by grace.

Hebrews 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works(dead to pride, critical spirit, etc.), as God did from his.

11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief(interfering with God's way of meekness and restoration).

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart(revealing the wood hay and stubble from the gold silver and precious stones of love).

13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.(those who have been naked before those eyes can no longer condemn- but offer the grace they themselves have received)

14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin(altho Jesus never sinned, He was sorely tempted and can empathize with our weaknesses. Until we empathize like that, we can not intercede-act as priests, "restore such a one in a spirit of meekness").

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
(Together, the weak and the strong, for the strong are those who know they are weak, and have learn to trust in grace, and use that strength to serve reconciliation and restoration).

We are becoming priests and preistesses of the "restoration of all things", having the "ministry of reconciliation", delivering the creation into "the glorious liberty of the children of God" - which is the promised rest, dead to our own works and ways- alive to His.  :2c:   :o)

The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline Tom

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 11:59:04 PM »
Amen, share what we believe to be truth in love. I keep thinking the evangel is Jesus Christ died for our sins and was raised from the dead, and the rest is just details that shouldn't cause brothers and sisters to get too tense. We all see things from our own unique perspective. Our faith is more like a tapestry than plain colored. I think, just like the diversity of the people who believe it, we should enjoy the diversity of perspectives about it. Some may seem crazy sometimes, but, hey, I think we're all a little crazy sometimes.   

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 12:05:09 AM »
 :iagree:

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2014, 12:23:04 AM »
Brothers, if someone is caught in any wrongdoing, you who are spiritual should restore such a person with a gentle spirit, watching out for yourselves so you also won't be tempted

IMO when we help to restore a brother or sister.
 We need to address the issue of Jesus being crucified.
If we mainly address the wrong doing.
 We may be tempted to offer our own solutions.
(a breeding ground of all sort fleshly prideful .)

When we help to reveal the righteousness of Jesus.
Restore them to focus on the Cross and not look upon their unrighteousness as anything special.
When focusing on Jesus and his finished work on the Cross
our wrong doings will slip away ,slip away, and  slip away

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 12:29:47 AM »
And I think that the temptation of which Paul is speaking would be religious pride/self-righteousness, etc.  I agree that  restoration comes through a focus on the cross. I also think, at times, the apostles were specific in there calls to repentance, in terms of the sins to be turned away from. But always the anti-dote to sin is the cross, and the forgiveness offered through the blood of His cross- on that we agree.

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2014, 12:32:36 AM »
I don't think anyone is without sin.  I DO think that "those who are spiritual among you" have there senses exercized(experience) to know the difference between good and evil, flesh and spirit- in a substantial measure; and have been given the grace to walk in some measure of consistency over the flesh.

I agree with this , when Jesus was asked why do you call me good there is none good but God !

Brothers, if someone is caught in any wrongdoing, you who are spiritual should restore such a person with a gentle spirit, watching out for yourselves so you also won't be tempted

again ,I agree   because      we are still  flesh as well  and that itself shows us   temptation     in weakness

also spiritual pride    can  cause a stumbling   

This has been a wonderful   thread  :HeartThrob:

forgiveness    is truly of the divine nature in Gods Spirit   ,  we saw this in the Cross of Jesus Christ, Forgive  them Father   for they  do not know what they are doing ..   so much meekness and humility is not of human origin

and thanks so much for  sharing ,      Bro John    bro Tom and Bro Daj!! 

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2014, 12:33:36 AM »
And I think that the temptation of which Paul is speaking would be religious pride/self-righteousness, etc.  I agree that  restoration comes through a focus on the cross. I also think, at times, the apostles were specific in there calls to repentance, in terms of the sins to be turned away from. But always the anti-dote to sin is the cross, and the forgiveness offered through the blood of His cross- on that we agree.

Oh my !! ha ha  I cannot believe we are saying the same things at the same time!! 

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2014, 01:59:13 AM »

Yes  :iagree: so many layers to one sentence.

Being Spiritual is probably the opposite of being in the flesh.
Measuring spiritual by spiritual is restorative.
Flesh measuring flesh becomes the easiest equation.

Offline lostnbroken

• Full
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2014, 05:12:55 AM »
 :HeartThrob:  i can begin to vouch for all of this  :cloud9:

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2014, 04:04:02 PM »

:HeartThrob:  Its a new Day sister and the Light is Brighter than yesterday ! 
God bless you and yours    Today! :dsunny:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2014, 04:29:35 PM »

Corection RoseY,  the Light is always equally bright.  :thumbsup: It's just our manmade doctrine that veils it....  :thumbdown:
:dsunny: It's a bright sunshiny day!   :dsunny:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2014, 05:07:02 PM »

Corection RoseY,  the Light is always equally bright.  :thumbsup: It's just our manmade doctrine that veils it....  :thumbdown:

Thanks for the correction      Bro T !! 

YOU ARE RIGHT !!   IT IS TODAY!!        got to stop   reading the old and realize"' all things   are NEW  ""!! 
 Isaiah   30  has come to us !!!   brighter than yesterday when its passed !!   :winkgrin:

And the light of the moon hath been as the light of the sun, And the light of the sun is sevenfold, As the light of seven days, In the day of Jehovah's binding up the breach of His people, When the stroke of its wound He heals!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 05:12:15 PM by rosered »

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2014, 07:10:28 PM »

Beautiful!  :HeartThrob:

Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline marie glen

• Bronze
  • HiS perfect intent? Besides paradise & perfection?
    • Inner Monastery on Blogspot
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 08:56:12 PM »
When we read that "Our God is a consuming fire", I think that there is a tendency to view it through the "red colored glass" of ET theology- even for many who are aware of UR. I know it has been that way for me at times. Today, I believe the Lord gave me some insight.

First of all, we who proclaim the salvation of all and the restoration of all things understand that "Mercy triumphs over judgement.
How does this occcur?

IMO, forgiveness is the means by which God's mercy will swallow up His judgment.

Remember when John the Baptist preached, and the people who believed were baptized by Him in the Jordan river, "confessing their sins"?

They were alternately weeping  and rejoicing. They were not confessing their sins because they were "compelled".

They were confessing their sins because they were RELEASED.

They were released to prepare a people to welcome the Messiah. They were released from the fear of rejection and exposure. They were touched by love so great and light so bright that they no longer had ANY FEAR.

What Adam and Eve hiding from God was REVERSED IN THEM. They were clothed in love, and felt no shame, and shed their own "coverings"- the various ways in which we hide our sins because we fear that if we reveal them we will be JUDGED and not healed.

This is why the law could not heal- it was the record of our sins. This is why the word cannot heal, "in the letter"- because it is wielded in the hands of those who JUDGE, bring BONDAGE rather than RELEASE.

This is all about the Spirit- "You know not what Spirit you are of".

The Spirit of Elijah comes to prepare a people for a manifestation of the kingdom, opening times of restoration- but this is all just religious talk of zealots and elitists unless it is really a "washing of the water of the word", a penetration of the heart of man that reveals ABSOLUTE LOVE AND FORGIVENESS at the same instant it REVEALS THE WAYWARDNESS OF OUR HEARTS.

IMO, It is this revelation of love and forgiveness, which can only happen by the Spirit, that is the anointing that sets the captives free.

When we see Christ crucified as the manifestation of God's love for us, it produces brokeness- that bitter sweet flow that peels open the tomb and fills it with life.

This is why the woman wept as she anointed Jesus head with oil.

It is why the woman washed Jesus' feet with her tears.

Jesus said, " For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial."

Perhaps this woman saw, while as yet the disciples did not grasp it- the price that He would pay for her freedom, and exactly what He was setting her free from- herself :o)

We are saved, essentially- from OURSELVES. This is why we must be born again- of water and spirit, to enter the kingdom of God. We become as children. We learn again to forgive.

SO MUCH OF THE POWER OF GOD IS TIED UP IN UNFORGIVENESS.

But really, we are EXALTING OURSELVES OVER THOSE WE DO NOT FORGIVE AS IF THEY DESREVE IT LESS THAN US.

Again- only the Spirit of God can give us this power. He does it by forgiving us and forgiving us and reveal us to ourselves and then forgiving us until we are broken- the chaff split so that the wheat can grow, or become grain for bread of life.

We all kno this.......

Col 1:19 For it was the Father's good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him, 20 and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.

But this is the key to our mission....

21 And although you were formerly alienated and hostile in mind, engaged in evil deeds, 22 yet He has now reconciled you in His fleshly body through death

It is not just the consciousness of being sinners that saves us and changes us. It is the revelation that "while we were yet sinners Christ died to save the ungodly"- and the power of that revelation, "Christ and Him crucified" breaks the hardest hearts and opens them up to the love of God.

Forgiveness manifested on that cross- sufficient to reconcile all things to Himself(the Father) through the blood of His(Christ) cross.

The result was a TRANSPARENT COMMUNITY. "Confess your faults one to another and pray for one another that you may be healed".

"If you find a brother or sister in a fault those who are spiritual among you restore such a one in a SPIRIT OF MEEKNESS, considering your own selves, LEST YOU STUMBLE"

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: that was awesome!!!  :banana: :banana:

..the fire of forgiveness... brings weeping..

:Chinscratch: dude! there are some great lines in that post!!
- Is it written? no repentance after death? if resurrected still in ones sins (2nd Resurrection) will be weeping and wailing? Holy Days - Trumpets, Atonement, Tabernacles prophecy the three peaks of His long 2nd advent? Is weeping & wailing the beginning of the redemptive process?
``````````````````````````````````````````````````
- "...aLL things new" Rev21:5 "A new heavens and a new earth" Rev 21:1 - Is 11:7 Micah 4:4 Is 30:25
http://www.bubblews.com/news/8905465 - Sinead O'connor singing psalms 33, 91

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2014, 09:20:28 PM »

You are a Minister of reconciliation with discernment.
How blessed are you.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2014, 12:29:49 AM »
I remember, when I first received the revelation of Christ- I was blessed to be saved through a supernatural manifestation of the Lord at a time of immense crisis in my young life(I was 21).

He revealed Himself to me as "crucified for me" and I wept from the deepest level of my being. I often think this is what they experience in the Jordan river as they confessed their sins.

In my case, He revealed Himself as crucified AND He commaded me to take up my cross, to die to the world and follw Him, so I also wept for the loss he showed me would come with that and then......

I RAN FROM HIM- as hard as I could for a year or so, trying to find a way to follow Him and still hold onto the things that I loved, things He had showed me I must lose if I were to become a disciple. But I began to read the word- I had no experience of Christianity in my upbringing.

He is so gracious, at the end of that time He appeared to me a second time, in the same way- and revealed himself as "crucified for me"- at the deepest level of my being.

Several days later I read the words, "It is better enter heaven maimed than to enter hell whole." and it was like a flaming sword pierced my heart and I experienced the rhema of God for the first time out of the scriptures, so I pprayed,

"I will hold it out(my proverbial offending hand) if you will cut it off".

Over the next few weeks my whole world turned upside down. I found myself ejected from every familiar relationship I had possessed from fiance to friend to family- and I began my discipleship to Him.

Over the years(i am 60 now) I have played the wayward son several times... He has always been faithful to recover me, and in my most faithless times, SHOW ME HIS LOVE IN WAYS THAT BRING ME AGAIN TO TEARS AND CONFESSION AND RELEASE.

Those tears that are at the same time release and pain, joy and sorrow, are (in my mind) the tears with which the woman washed His feet. The Pharisees dint get it. They looked at her as a "sinner"- unclean.

THANK GOD FOR JESUS! and the blood that reconciles all! - "There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2014, 02:53:30 PM »

John    my brother in Christ

this just touched me and  I cried with a thankful heart   , it  warmed me , I believe    we can get hardened and cold  , down right frosty  lol

LOVE IS WARM, hot even    , passionate ,     When we see Jesus   and on that cross   and dying  for your sins and its so personal , knowing  He died for you and you  know its not in vain and for nothing , because you can see its  you  whom   put Him up there   and no one else to blame    , its so personal   and means   you have realized     something  powerful and real  is happening        that was never known before   this   moment

this humbling and very pitiful    gratitude   wells up within your being , when  you arrive at Jesus feet ,  and look up and  lift Him up to the highest  place your little pea brain can fathom    ,  you know the enemy is    defeated   in you that   enmity

we are no different than the Jews   who say they are Jews   but of the synagogue   of satan  and lie , because we   could not keep all the law ,  Just as Paul   knew his righteousness was   as dung and Christ died for all    , not a few  , but all     sinners    ,    that is  us all   

and for me after studying what   it means to be  at His feet , it means conquered and vanquished      Just as Mary     sat at Jesus feet     it   also    means   teaching of  Jesus/His  peace   and the good part that cannot be taken way  from her  , its the good news of the gospel  and to KNOW THE LOVE OF GOD       

We  desire to be like the  Philadelphia  a city  of brotherly love     where the feet is  shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace  and we  wash one anothers feet     

7"And to The Messenger of the assembly in Philadelphia write: Thus says The Holy One, The True One, he who has the key of David, The One who opens and there is none who shuts, and he shuts and there is none who opens:"*

8"I know your works, and behold, I have set an open door before you which no man can shut, because you have a little power, and you have kept my word and have not denied my name."

9"And behold, I grant some of the synagogue of Satan, of those who say about themselves that they are Jews and are not, but they are lying, behold, I shall make them come and worship before your feet and to know that I love you."

10"Because you have kept the word of my patience, I also shall keep you from the trial that is going to come over the entire inhabited world, to test the inhabitants of The Earth."

for me the   reason Jesus tells us to cut off the foot  if it offends     is that teaching      or the hand  is that work   or the eye that sees evil at every turn   
  that going in  maimed     to the Kingdom of God  is better than   to be placed in the fire   for more  trials  of burning off the dross
  , its the spiritual meaning to me that matters  most     

the looking at things literal   is no longer a threatening Word from God   and am so Thankful  He has pulled us all out of the world to Teach us His peace    Himself     By His Spirit and Truth     that fear has been  replaced by  His  Love      for all .

God bless  :flowerred:

11"I come at once. Hold fast whatever you have, lest someone take your crown."

12"And I will make the overcomer a pillar in The Temple of God and he will not go outside again, and I shall write upon him The Name of my God, and the name of The City, The New Jerusalem, which descends from my God, and my new Name."

13"Let him who has an ear hear what The Spirit says to the assemblies."

Offline Tom

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2014, 05:39:52 PM »
My epiphany overwhelmed me with mixed emotions too, bro. I was sad that I caused Christ to die for me but overflowing with the joy of God's grace both at the same time.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2014, 08:40:02 PM »
I love that word, epiphany, Tom. One of the words for the coming of Christ is "ephinea. I believe the entire creation will have this epiphany that we have experienced :o)