Author Topic: Additional Books of the Bible?  (Read 635 times)

Offline rrich7

• Full
Additional Books of the Bible?
« on: July 21, 2014, 08:02:33 PM »
Hi I was wondering if any of you have heard of this? My brother stated that the original King James Version had an additional 14 books & they were later removed & I had also heard more were discovered. I've heard many people claim that this books depict a much more wrathfull or human natured unjust God.

Has anyone researched this or heard of these things & what have you found?
Love Never Fails : Yes My God Never Fails. The battle has been WON!

From Him and through Him and to Him are ALL things.

Offline sheila

• Gold
Re: Additional Books of the Bible?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 11:10:56 PM »
   Iread and accept them...and just as the scriptures must be read and interpreted of the Holy spirit,so,too,

with  the Lost books.  Many people claim a lot of things..don't mean it's so.  :dsunny:

Offline gregoryfl

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 11:18:21 PM »
Without offering a personal opinion, there is a publisher that has put together a Bible with what they feel contain other books that belong.

http://cepher.net/about/

Offline rrich7

• Full
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 12:40:24 AM »
   Iread and accept them...and just as the scriptures must be read and interpreted of the Holy spirit,so,too,

with  the Lost books.  Many people claim a lot of things..don't mean it's so.  :dsunny:

I would like to read them but in your findings Sheila do these books change the message that has been revealed to you?
Love Never Fails : Yes My God Never Fails. The battle has been WON!

From Him and through Him and to Him are ALL things.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 02:22:01 AM »
 no,  just like the Old testament...if you read it with a carnal mindset,God seems hard. Much of it  goes

right along with the revealed Truth of our day[fresh manna]

For instance,just last night I was reading 2 Esdras...Esdras had been mourning for those he considered that

.would not be saved.....in ch 8; 6 he calls to the Lord...O'Lord above us,grant to your servant...that

wemay pray before you....AND GIVE US A SEED FOR OUR HEART AND CULTIVATION OF OUR UNDER_

STANDING SO THAT FRUIT MAY BE PRODUCED,BY WHICH EVERY MORTAL WHO BEARS THE LIKENESS

OF A HUMAN MAY BE ABLE TO LIVE.

this seed for the heart and mind[understanding] that every mortal man may live..is Jesus Christ..as

also the seed of the Tol with fruit of immortality for all men.

I find many many such things.  some of the manna is old and partial understanding..as too things

in our scriptures........ another for instance...the term twinkling of an eye...is used in two instances in other

books of the bible[lost books] one instance has to do with the sacrifice when the throat is cut and the blood

spilt...and the water that washes the blood away 'in the twinkling of the eye" the other instance is in

the book of Enoch..where Father is telling Enoch of His creating the angels..and through the gleam[twinkling]

of His eye they receive their wonderful nature.    Also the term blood from the sword as high as a horses

belly  mentinoned in Esdras15;35.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 02:27:52 AM »
here's another passage I aw fulfilled just this week in the news. 2Esdras 16;72  for they shall destroy and

plunder their goods,and drive them out of house and home.   this happened this week with Isis in Syria

and their mandate.

Offline saintwalee

• Snr
  • His Grace, His Faith, Our Salvation.
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 03:25:36 AM »
Joh 21:25  And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

How many testimonies of changed lives are there throughout history? How many discourses have been written? I think John may have been prophesying! We are the continuing story of Jesus. :dsunny:

There definitely were other "books" written, but I'm sure God has guided to what we have today as the recognized bible, or collection of books.

I've read Enoch, though I don't know if it is an "actual" translation. There are many amazing things in there. What "killed" it for me was the writings about the course of the sun. Unless I missed something there, that to me made the book not legitimate.

The Gospel is not only in books written from the hearts of men, but in nature itself; from the Sun in its daily course, the moon from new to full, from seeds falling to the ground and growing into beautiful flowers (or even thistles). Everywhere we look in nature, the gospel cries out to us!

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 03:53:43 AM »
well,if you realize the bridegroom goeth forth from his chamber as the the sun goeth forth...you would realize

what Enoch was shown in parabolic form was the sons of God going forth for their circuit...sown in clay....

traversing to the west 'sundown/death in flesh' only to rise in the east[into the havens]sunrise/resurrection/new

eternalday.

it is the circuit of God's seed....sown inthe earth[clay vessels] harvested to return unto the Father.

He often speaks in parabolic form His truths...to be revealed in His own timing.  for this reason men of this

world  oftenthink His gospel is foolishness.

Offline saintwalee

• Snr
  • His Grace, His Faith, Our Salvation.
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 04:07:29 AM »
well,if you realize the bridegroom goeth forth from his chamber as the the sun goeth forth...you would realize

what Enoch was shown in parabolic form was the sons of God going forth for their circuit...sown in clay....

traversing to the west 'sundown/death in flesh' only to rise in the east[into the havens]sunrise/resurrection/new

eternalday.

it is the circuit of God's seed....sown inthe earth[clay vessels] harvested to return unto the Father.

He often speaks in parabolic form His truths...to be revealed in His own timing.  for this reason men of this

world  oftenthink His gospel is foolishness.

:iagree: I definitely see that. I think that is one of the most wonderful signs we have. God coming "down" into the earth and rising (resurrecting) again to heaven. Everyday, the whole world is witness to this testimony.

And speaking of circuit, did you know that Galilee is from district or circle (circuit), meaning enveloped within a circle? And what about Galileo Galilei, the father of Astronomy; coincidence?

Our year consists of twelve months, we "go through" twelve constellations every year, there are twelve hours on a clock, all making a complete circuit.

If you take 18 pennies, put one in the middle, and surround that penny, you will have six pennies around that first penny. Now, if you surround the six outer pennies, you will have...twelve pennies!
Creates a word picture: God (one penny) in man (6 pennies) extending to all of mankind (twelve pennies).

Are the twelve tribes and the twelve apostles not symbolic then of all mankind?

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2014, 04:46:33 AM »
are the 12 tribes and  apostles not symbolic of all mankind? Most certainly!!!!!!  and there you have the

full revelations of the sons of God..even all mankind...each in his own [birth]order!

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 06:26:01 AM »
So as always, it's a biblical and theological world of speculation and assumption...only more books to speculate and assume from, I think I get where much, anyway, or some, of what is posted comes from.
But of course this is only my opinion. :dsunny:
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 08:56:17 AM »
Well, I hate to be the curmudgeon but, speculation defines these extra books, as far as the site is concerned, the cannon of the protestant bible is the context within which we discuss- and whether or not some of these additional books are inspired, the cannon of the protestant bible is certainly sufficient. Peace. :o)
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.com