Author Topic: Why do people like Hitler deserve to be saved?  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Tapioca

• Full
Re: Why do people like Hitler deserve to be saved?
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2014, 09:30:19 AM »
Isn't there a scripture something like, "all souls belong to me." My mind is dozey at the moment.  :Chinscratch:
Matthew 11:29 - Take my yoke upon you and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2014, 02:57:33 PM »
Eze 18:4  Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Tapioca

• Full
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2014, 04:21:06 PM »
Thanks, micah.  :declare:
Matthew 11:29 - Take my yoke upon you and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2014, 05:08:52 PM »
Why do people like Hitler deserve to be saved?

Because he is a child of God and only knew what God gave him. He was a vessel of dishonour (Rom. 9:21).  I think God used Hitler just like he used Pharaoh. Maybe to show forth his mercy by saving Hitler. We have all been misguided at one time or another about different things, and there isn't any big or small sins in God's eyes, all are sins.

CHB

• Gold
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2014, 08:46:06 PM »
 :dsunny: AMEN!
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline joeteekay

• Full
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2014, 09:45:51 PM »
Yes, DOUBLE Amen. And not just Hitler. Also Hussein, Genghis Khan, Stalin and so many more in fulfilling God's purpose even though it is some time hard for our limited minds to understand why in many cases. :dontknow:

But God knows the end from the beginning. All for His grand purpose. All is of God.  :declare:
Joe from Ottawa

Offline Seth

• Silver
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2014, 09:47:49 PM »
Yes, no matter how bad someone is, God is always that much better.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2014, 09:58:40 PM »
This is an argument that so many people make. Why do tyrants like Hitler and murderers deserve to be saved?
Because God wants it. Ask Paul the former Saul who murdered many Christians.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Seth

• Silver
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2014, 10:05:42 PM »
Does "deserve" = "earn" or "merit?"

Only reason I ask is because ETers often claim that we don't deserve God's grace, because we did not earn it, that he gives it because he is good even when we were not, and chose us before we chose him. Only, they limit this to themselves not the whole world.

• Gold
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2014, 10:36:12 PM »
No.

Offline Seth

• Silver
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2014, 10:37:36 PM »
So how do you see "deserve?"

• Gold
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2014, 01:59:33 AM »
There is no "deserve." Should there be anyone who deserves, please scripture and verse. :dsunny:

Offline dajomaco

« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2014, 02:17:35 AM »
I deserve destruction.

Offline Lazarus Short

• Bronze
  • The truth points to itself. -Kosh Naranek
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2014, 02:21:54 AM »
Does "deserve" = "earn" or "merit?"

Only reason I ask is because ETers often claim that we don't deserve God's grace, because we did not earn it, that he gives it because he is good even when we were not, and chose us before we chose him. Only, they limit this to themselves not the whole world.

Grace = unmerited favor.  Unmerited, because none of us are good enough.  Favor, because God so loved the world, that He gave...
Socrates taught Plato.  Plato taught Aristotle.  Aristotle tutored the son of Philip of Macedon.  This boy grew up to become Alexander the Great, largely by slaughtering a lot of people.  That's philosophy.

Jesus spoke the Truth.  He blessed the poor.  He healed the sick.  He even raised the dead.  He died on a cross for us, lived again, and came back long enough to tell us to love one another.  That's religion.

Offline Seth

• Silver
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2014, 02:24:33 AM »
There is no "deserve." Should there be anyone who deserves, please scripture and verse. :dsunny:

I agree. There are those who overcome and inherit, but they only do it according to power given to them of a higher Authority who made his choices before they were born, and eventually all will be saved because that's his choice too. We deserve nothing, but we gain everything.

Offline Lazarus Short

• Bronze
  • The truth points to itself. -Kosh Naranek
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2014, 03:01:44 AM »
We deserve nothing, but we gain everything.

Sure beats deserving everything, and gaining nothing!  :doh:
Socrates taught Plato.  Plato taught Aristotle.  Aristotle tutored the son of Philip of Macedon.  This boy grew up to become Alexander the Great, largely by slaughtering a lot of people.  That's philosophy.

Jesus spoke the Truth.  He blessed the poor.  He healed the sick.  He even raised the dead.  He died on a cross for us, lived again, and came back long enough to tell us to love one another.  That's religion.

Offline Seth

• Silver
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2014, 03:02:53 AM »
 :iagree:

• Gold
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2014, 04:06:37 AM »
Given GRACE to man, found by Noah in the Eyes of the Lord..is the very reason and purpose that the Lord Jehovah The Creator can and does have reason to work with the very clay of man.  He, the Lord announced Grace, so than man would KNOW that the Creator was ABEL!
The ugliness of the human clay man, and all his/her ugliness, with great wisdom... the Lord has considered, can I beat that......no. The Lord is very much in the know of the "Hitlers, Hussains, Mansons, of humans.......... we think so small. The Lord is Good. :HeartThrob: