Author Topic: How Does UR Reconcile God's Love with God's Wrath?  (Read 2033 times)

Offline Seth

• Gold
Re: How Does UR Reconcile God's Love with God's Wrath?
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2015, 12:56:09 AM »
Demonstrative purposes, absolutely, and redemptive. "Egypt is an iron smelting fire." Deut 4:20

Offline dajomaco

• Bronze
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2015, 01:20:50 AM »
From now on I will announce new things to you,
hidden things that you have not known.

They have been created now, and not long ago;
you have not heard of them before today,
so you could not claim, 'I already knew them!'

You have never heard; you have never known;
For a long time your ears have not been open.
For I knew that you were very treacherous,
and were known as a rebel from birth.

I will delay My anger for the honor of My name,
and I will restrain Myself for your benefit and for My praise,
so that you will not be destroyed.

Look, I have refined you, but not as silver;
I have tested[c] you in the furnace of affliction.

I will act for My own sake, indeed, My own,
for how can I[d] be defiled?
I will not give My glory to another.

Isaiah 48
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 01:25:01 AM by dajomaco »

Offline Caffus

• Full
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2015, 06:16:45 PM »
Gods wrath and haterd is agaist evil itself. Jesus said God is love. He told us to love our enemies and to love our neighbor as ourselves.  It doesn't say your Christian nieghbor just your nieghbor. Can one be happy in Heaven while someone he loves as himself is in eternal misery with no mercy and no hope of redemption? God is to be served out of love and awe not out of fear. Perfect love casts out fear. God has not given us the spirit of fear.

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2015, 06:57:41 PM »
According to mainstream christianity the thought of them will be erased from our minds. We will be so happy that nothing bad will come to mind.

CHB

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2015, 07:27:37 PM »
 The Salvation of All men and the conforming/changing them unto the image of His son...IS THE GLORY OF GOD!!!!!!!!

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2015, 08:25:46 PM »
Hard to say He will lead us into all truth....but erase our memories about the judgment of the wicked.

Hard to say we will "knw as we are known" if He erases our memories.

Hard to say God is light and in Him is no darkness at all, if He needs to erase from our memories some of His works.

I guess the myth of Hell breeds other myths eh? :laugh:
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. www.hellisamyth.com

Offline Tom

« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2015, 08:43:16 PM »
I think the simple answer to the original post is through Christ's blood on the cross (Colossians 1:20).

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2015, 09:09:56 PM »
 I think all this [exercize in evil] will be like a nightmare....that fades through the DAY. so glad that ALL our loved ones are alive!

the torment of the nightmare[evil/death/suffering] will fade from our minds in the GREAT ETERNAL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Seth

• Gold
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2015, 09:12:48 PM »
Hard to say He will lead us into all truth....but erase our memories about the judgment of the wicked.

Hard to say we will "knw as we are known" if He erases our memories.

Hard to say God is light and in Him is no darkness at all, if He needs to erase from our memories some of His works.

I guess the myth of Hell breeds other myths eh? :laugh:

Stop being so consistent!  :laughing7:

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2015, 09:42:12 PM »

IN HER GODS WRATH IS COMPLETE   REV 15
 Seven Angels with Seven Plagues
1Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels who had seven plagues, which are the last, because in them the wrath of God is finished. 2And I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire, and those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, holding harps of God.

Leviticus 26:21
"'If you remain hostile toward me and refuse to listen to me, I will multiply your afflictions seven times over, as your sins deserve.

Revelation 9:20
The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

Revelation 12:1
A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

Revelation 12:3
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.

Revelation 15:6
Out of the temple came the seven angels with the seven plagues. They were dressed in clean, shining linen and wore golden sashes around their chests.

Revelation 15:7
Then one of the four living creatures gave to the seven angels seven golden bowls filled with the wrath of God, who lives for ever and ever.

Revelation 16:1
Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, "Go, pour out the seven bowls of God's wrath on the earth."

Revelation 17:1
One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters.

Revelation 21:9
One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb."

Jesus is the reward  !!