Apologetics - Universal Reconciliation > Arguments Against Universal Salvation

Mat 24:13 - One of the bible verses that is said to disprove Unversalism

<< < (3/3)

preistsplace:
Yeah you can take it either way, that those in that time who endured to the end would be saved from the Romans, or that they would be saved from punishment,or that they would be saved from despair hoplessness and lawlessness because their hope would have been bigger than any of the calamities that could befall mankind. Our hope is also bigger than the problems and sorrows and tribulations we face. Glory to God

jabcat:
 :bottlebump: 

Molly:

--- Quote ---Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

--- End quote ---

Jesus has just finished recounting all the difficult things that will happen during the great tribulation, and I see this as him saying, but hang in there, guys, be strong,  help is on the way!

jabcat:

--- Quote from: Molly on September 22, 2012, 06:00:35 AM ---
--- Quote ---Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

--- End quote ---

Jesus has just finished recounting all the difficult things that will happen during the great tribulation, and I see this as him saying, but hang in there, guys, be strong,  help is on the way!

--- End quote ---

I like that.  :thumbsup:

our God is a refuge, a very present help in times of trouble.

eaglesway:

--- Quote from: Molly on September 22, 2012, 06:00:35 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Excellent! Enlightening! :o)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version