Author Topic: I'm finally convinced that UR isn't true, God is NOT all loving  (Read 13957 times)

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
Re: I'm finally convinced that UR isn't true, God is NOT all loving
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2010, 11:30:53 PM »
Finding the will of God can seem so daunting. I believe experiencing the will of God begins as we see how much He loves us, "For God so loved the world".

Anything else must come after receiving love and forgiveness. "Father forgive them, they don't know what they are doing." You don't know what you are doing? Join the club. Whether we understand UR or hate ET or whatever else we know or are confused about- God loves us.

Outside of the warm embrace of love all truth becomes cold and burdensome. We can never do enough. We can never know enough. We ALL stumble in many ways.

"Blessed is the man whose sin is forgiven and unto whom the Lord does not impute iniquity".

Our God is a god of forgiveness and redemption. Who is the god of bitterness, unforgiveness and unremitting anger?

The adversary is the taskmaster, laying heavy burdens on mens backs....threatening them when they fail.

Our Father anxiously awaits our return when we wander.

"Behold, my son who was lost, is found. REJOICE! Slay the fatted calf....LET'S PARTY".

Life is a privilege. Some have so violated that privilege that the Lord has sent them on to the next round of correction. We call that "judgment", but it is not endless or pointless or purely for revenge. It is for correction, ending in the reconciliation of all things- that God may be ALL IN ALL....as the scriptures teach.

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
(1Co 15:22-28)

The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.com

Shadow

« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2010, 05:37:14 AM »
THank goodness this is a forum where people genuinely care and are there to support one another, I've been touched by some of the responses to Aleax as I was down myself, I see just how much fundamentalist ET christianity has affected people and the monstrous nightmare it has wrought on society

Aleax, for what it's worth

If the doctrine of ET is true, then it was preplanned in advance (Rev 13v8) , there is NO way of getting around it and nothing we can do about it anyway, we may as well eat, drink and be merry while we can!!!!, ironic that the ET doctrine actually (unwittingly perhaps???) encourages this philosophy and behavior more than either the UR or ED doctrines, as one could be screwed anyway, so what difference would it make, I'm certainly not confident enough to consider myself chosen, furthermore, I wouldn't want to be chosen anyway, at the expense of someone else's suffering anyway (Ironic that this makes me an apostate)

" Then God gave him a vision of good and rotten apples and asked him "Would you really think it would be just to put all these apples into the same basket?" It was after this vision the author gained peace with the ET doctrine.

This raises a couple of questions, not least of which is

1) How can he be so sure that he isn't a rotten apple himself? (funny how these types always consider themselves righteous)

2) Who created the rotten apple ????, the rotten apple certainly didn't create itself, in other words, if the rotten apple hadn't come into existence, there wouldn't be a rotten apple in the first place

Read "Heavenly Dog" by Charles Slagle and CONSIDER THIS

If ET is true then mr. Slagle wasn't visited by Heavenly Father but by the Dark One. And apparently God totally approved of that. This, to me, is just as egregious as it gets. It's like adding insult to injury. What kind of a crappy father this God is? His children are in great agony, asking for bread and not only he has Satan give them a stone but also he tricks people in believing the stone is actually bread given by God. I just cannot for the life of me muster out of myself love towards this kind of God. "You dislike rejoicing in my righteous judgments, huh? Okay, I let Satan have you then!" Is He really THAT indifferent?!?!?

You have a point there, HOW in the world does one KNOW for sure whether it's true or not it's totally unprovable, but one thing I know for sure is that ET christians would find this far less credible than the likes of Mary Baxter and Bill Weise and others of that ilk who have made MOUNTAINS of money broadcasting their (experiences??!!) to the world... a win win situation for them as they get to terrorize people AND make a fast buck whilst they are at it...whereas Gary, Charles and others haven't made anything, they have posted for altruistic reasons, if one is consistent then one has to rule ALL Nde's as possible deceptions, not just the ones that suit our mindset or theology....and what purpose does it serve for an all loving God to PURPOSELY deceive us

I must admit though that I personally think that if UR isn't true then there is definitely a stronger case for ED than ET, although this link makes it hard to refute ED in favor of UR (there are some valid points he makes in chapter 8), it successfully debunks ET as it's based solely on scripture, I personally think ED has more common with UR than ET

http://www.hell-know.net/

They say faith starts where the knowledge ends. So... I admit I can't KNOW the eternal destiny of mankind so all I can have is faith. I choose to have faith in God one day being All in All. I'm not sure whether I should take that as "All in everyone who ever existed" (UR) or "All in everyone who still remain" (ED) but for the sake of whatever is left of my sanity I really must abandon the doctrine of ET.

If I'm wrong, then well... I'm going to counter that "Depart from me for I never knew you!" with "Sir, all I can say is I wish I never knew you either".

This is where I agree with you, one cannot love an ET God and retain their sanity without losing their empathy or compassion, I'll give a few analogies to put across my point

If I had the most kind and loving husband in the world, but later found out he was a serial rapist and murder or pedophile, I would divorce him at the soonest possible moment, his being good to me doesn't excuse or condone his vile actions (The BTK killer's wife divorced him once he was caught and exposed)

I get enraged when I hear about sexual abuse of children and the law that are there to protect pedophiles, I instinctively have such a revulsion towards it

However revolting I find pedophiles, I find the concept of ET a million times more revolting, every instinct in my body goes against this concept, I find it so morally repugnant, words can't express how I feel and I certainly can't reconcile this concept with an all loving God

All the responses have been very helpful, thanks all, chuckt I haven't read that Martin Zender book, but I do have one of his other books that I read (One about the ET doctrine)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 12:25:09 PM by Shadow »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2010, 03:59:12 AM »
 :cloud9: Some very good replies here..... :thumbsup:

All I want to add is, did you ever consider that Moses was a murderer yet he was on the Mt. of Transfiguration with Jesus?  :mshock:

And he lived before grace was revealed thru the Son, so he should have REALLY been "toasted" by then, yet there he was, in the glory.

Oh, I forgot....the BETTER covenant, the GOOD NEWS, is to fry everyone......guess Moses didn't get that memo...... :winkgrin: :laughing7:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Quaesitor

« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2010, 04:43:20 PM »
:cloud9: Some very good replies here..... :thumbsup:

All I want to add is, did you ever consider that Moses was a murderer yet he was on the Mt. of Transfiguration with Jesus?  :mshock:

And he lived before grace was revealed thru the Son, so he should have REALLY been "toasted" by then, yet there he was, in the glory.

Oh, I forgot....the BETTER covenant, the GOOD NEWS, is to fry everyone......guess Moses didn't get that memo...... :winkgrin: :laughing7:

That's what I tell myself everytimes christians speak about preaching the good news to people.
How can that be good news?
- Believe in what I believe or else you'll suffer in flames for eternity!

If any other religious groups came to you with that kind of statements, you'd look at them and wonder how they can be brainwashed enough to call it a good new.

How christians can be deceived (I was part of that too) is beyond me.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2010, 07:47:10 PM »
Altho it may seem incredulous that Christians could be so deceived, consider:

In the earlier centuries of Roman domination of the 'church'- the edicts of the emperor of Rome enforced doctrinal conformity  pain of ex communication, expulsion from the Roman empire, loss of property and even death for heretics. This kind of theological totalitarianism was the rule from the 5th century right up until the 1800's when religious freedom began to be realized on a widespread basis in the US.

The Roman authorities, burned cities and nations over religious issues all through the middle ages, then, when the renaissance changed the scene a bit, Luther, Calvin and Knox all began to kill various opponents and manipulate governments to enforce theology. The crusades and other wars in Europe in the middle ages were often fought over theological issues.

People who teach universal reconciliation are swimming against a stream of orthodoxy that goes back over 1400 years and the price of becoming a CULT or a HERETIC is still expulsion from fellowship, censure, the ruination of ones reputation (identified as a false teacher etc.). In our collective consciousness the awareness that you have to hold the line on certain doctrines or you will be EXPELLED from the love and fellowship of Christ and MADE LIABLE to eternal flames has been pounded into the minds of Western Christians for hundreds and hundreds of years.

Therefore, while we must proclaim the truth, the servant of the Lord must not strive....but be gentle towards all, patiently instructing them and PRAYING for those that OPPOSE THEMSELVES that they may escape the snare of the devil in which they are captivated.

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
(2Co 4:3-4)

The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.com

Offline shawn

• Bronze
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2010, 07:53:26 PM »

In the earlier centuries of Roman domination of the 'church'- the edicts of the emperor of Rome enforced doctrinal conformity  pain of ex communication, expulsion from the Roman empire, loss of property and even death for heretics. This kind of theological totalitarianism was the rule from the 5th century right up until the 1800's when religious freedom began to be realized on a widespread basis in the US.

The Roman authorities, burned cities and nations over religious issues all through the middle ages, then, when the renaissance changed the scene a bit, Luther, Calvin and Knox all began to kill various opponents and manipulate governments to enforce theology. The crusades and other wars in Europe in the middle ages were often fought over theological issues.

People who teach universal reconciliation are swimming against a stream of orthodoxy that goes back over 1400 years and the price of becoming a CULT or a HERETIC is still expulsion from fellowship, censure, the ruination of ones reputation (identified as a false teacher etc.). In our collective consciousness the awareness that you have to hold the line on certain doctrines or you will be EXPELLED from the love and fellowship of Christ and MADE LIABLE to eternal flames has been pounded into the minds of Western Christians for hundreds and hundreds of years.

Therefore, while we must proclaim the truth, the servant of the Lord must not strive....but be gentle towards all, patiently instructing them and PRAYING for those that OPPOSE THEMSELVES that they may escape the snare of the devil in which they are captivated.

But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Well said.

meerkat

« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2010, 10:39:22 PM »
...Even rotten apples contain good seed if God is the one planting them.

Who am I to be better than the rotten apple?  I too am rotten, I was rotten, my body is rotten, and rot it shall.  Only the seed of Christ within my worm infested walking corpse, is what makes me worthy to be in his harvest.  If God can pull me off the ground, a foul, rotten, hideous, worm riddled fruit!  And make me half decent, and better; Glorify me from the inside out...Then by God (literally) he can do it for every apple on that tree!

If ET is real, and this thing of "free will choice to choose God = salvation" thing is real by that mark...Then in Heaven I hope by my free-will to refuse all fellowship with such gloating, fat, dirty saints who revel in the Hell of their fellow man...who are only in Heaven by the literal skin of their confessing teeth.  I want no part of a glorified congregation made into coliseum spectators.

If ET is real, I will merely have to bow, and reverence the High Tyrant, who by some Olympian whim decided to pluck me out of my doom, to set me on a high mountain and watch as he casts down a vast score of humanity's tree into a form of barbarity unspeakable.  Whilst my deathless brothers surround, and laugh upon them through their glearing grins; these bastard-white saints, who deserve that same Hell just as much as I.  For it has been said: "Hell is there, so the saints will enjoy Heaven more".

If ET is real, then I beg the King who damned his creation...Do not let my tears be wiped away!  Let me cry forever, so that eventually the drops from my face will fill all of Hell and quench that fire at last...At least some one will care enough about them to show the unfailing love that you insisted we have.  I wouldn't want to enjoy Heaven anyway, how could I enjoy play in pearled glory while the multitudes below me scream so cruelly?

If ET is real, then my given glory is a joke, and cruel one at that.  Because if God can't do, or won't do what he says he will for All, then I cannot trust him to do what he said he will do for me.  Trust is the foundation of Love, and if I cannot trust God, how can I love him?  If I cannot love God...There is no love in me, for God is Love, and God would not be in me, and I would then be damned in turn to that very Eternal Torment, being a rotten apple, and not having the seed of Christ in me.

If ET is real, then I can only hope that Heaven has a long tab of drink, by which I can drown forever my sorrow, and forget it all.

If ET is real, how can the loving touch of Christ's hand on my shoulder be received as anything but the touch of a cruel father, who with the same hand that flung the blood of billions into never-ending hideousy, would try and tell me that he loves me?  That I can trust him, that he'll take care of me?

What wife would trust their husband to love them, after seeing him commit genocide?  Even of the wicked?  Death without end, without purpose, without remedial gain...simple vindictive torture forever...?

What daughter, after seeing the hands of her father strangle a man who rejected him, and strangle him again, and again, and again, torturing him with burning hands...Would that daughter not scream and flee when those same hands try to reach down to pick her up?

...Such hypocrisy...

God is no hypocrite, God is Infinite Love.

Great post  :thumbsup:

meerkat

« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2010, 10:51:48 PM »
Thanks for the replies all.

And sorry about the outburst but seriously never in my life had I felt so utterly hopeless as on 29th and 30th. I'm a bit better now.

No, I'm not going to give up. At least not yet. I'll try to find out God's will for my life and act accordingly.

They say faith starts where the knowledge ends. So... I admit I can't KNOW the eternal destiny of mankind so all I can have is faith. I choose to have faith in God one day being All in All. I'm not sure whether I should take that as "All in everyone who ever existed" (UR) or "All in everyone who still remain" (ED) but for the sake of whatever is left of my sanity I really must abandon the doctrine of ET.

If I'm wrong, then well... I'm going to counter that "Depart from me for I never knew you!" with "Sir, all I can say is I wish I never knew you either".  :dontknow:

For people who care about other people the doctrine of ET is toxic  and I believe also for those who are prone to depression .....  When I was growing up at 14 or 15 I rejected christianity because of that doctrine ......  The mixed message of us being told to  love your enemies, but God will not love those that do not believe in him, he will eternally torment them made no sense to me.....   I always believed in a spirit world and God but was turned away from christianity for years.  

Offline shawn

• Bronze
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2010, 10:55:44 PM »
Thanks for the replies all.

And sorry about the outburst but seriously never in my life had I felt so utterly hopeless as on 29th and 30th. I'm a bit better now.

No, I'm not going to give up. At least not yet. I'll try to find out God's will for my life and act accordingly.

If I'm wrong, then well... I'm going to counter that "Depart from me for I never knew you!" with "Sir, all I can say is I wish I never knew you either".  :dontknow:

For people who care about other people the doctrine of ET is toxic  and I believe also for those who are prone to depression .....  When I was growing up at 14 or 15 I rejected christianity because of that doctrine ......  The mixed message of us being told to  love your enemies, but God will not love those that do not believe in him, he will eternally torment them made no sense to me.....   I always believed in a spirit world and God but was turned away from christianity for years.  

I believe there is no other doctrine that has done more harm to the Christian faith.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2010, 11:33:20 PM »
I believe there is no other doctrine that has done more harm to the Christian faith.
Certainly for the people that are Christians.
But if I have to decide science did more harm to Christianity. Or more correctly the reponse of church to science. Earth is flat. All planets circle around earth. Planets move in perfect circles because God won't creating imperfect ellipces etc.
It's often said education drives out religion. I think that's true. But why? I think mainly because of church doctrine. For many people Bible=Church.
But in reality Bible != Church
And that sick ET stuff is part of it

As I wrote before:
UR= Mercy/grace
ED= Justice
ET= Sick/vengence

:2c:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 06:49:50 PM by WhiteWings »
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline chuckt

« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2010, 05:28:24 PM »
...Even rotten apples contain good seed if God is the one planting them.

Who am I to be better than the rotten apple?  I too am rotten, I was rotten, my body is rotten, and rot it shall.  Only the seed of Christ within my worm infested walking corpse, is what makes me worthy to be in his harvest.  If God can pull me off the ground, a foul, rotten, hideous, worm riddled fruit!  And make me half decent, and better; Glorify me from the inside out...Then by God (literally) he can do it for every apple on that tree!

If ET is real, and this thing of "free will choice to choose God = salvation" thing is real by that mark...Then in Heaven I hope by my free-will to refuse all fellowship with such gloating, fat, dirty saints who revel in the Hell of their fellow man...who are only in Heaven by the literal skin of their confessing teeth.  I want no part of a glorified congregation made into coliseum spectators.

If ET is real, I will merely have to bow, and reverence the High Tyrant, who by some Olympian whim decided to pluck me out of my doom, to set me on a high mountain and watch as he casts down a vast score of humanity's tree into a form of barbarity unspeakable.  Whilst my deathless brothers surround, and laugh upon them through their glearing grins; these bastard-white saints, who deserve that same Hell just as much as I.  For it has been said: "Hell is there, so the saints will enjoy Heaven more".

If ET is real, then I beg the King who damned his creation...Do not let my tears be wiped away!  Let me cry forever, so that eventually the drops from my face will fill all of Hell and quench that fire at last...At least some one will care enough about them to show the unfailing love that you insisted we have.  I wouldn't want to enjoy Heaven anyway, how could I enjoy play in pearled glory while the multitudes below me scream so cruelly?

If ET is real, then my given glory is a joke, and cruel one at that.  Because if God can't do, or won't do what he says he will for All, then I cannot trust him to do what he said he will do for me.  Trust is the foundation of Love, and if I cannot trust God, how can I love him?  If I cannot love God...There is no love in me, for God is Love, and God would not be in me, and I would then be damned in turn to that very Eternal Torment, being a rotten apple, and not having the seed of Christ in me.

If ET is real, then I can only hope that Heaven has a long tab of drink, by which I can drown forever my sorrow, and forget it all.

If ET is real, how can the loving touch of Christ's hand on my shoulder be received as anything but the touch of a cruel father, who with the same hand that flung the blood of billions into never-ending hideousy, would try and tell me that he loves me?  That I can trust him, that he'll take care of me?

What wife would trust their husband to love them, after seeing him commit genocide?  Even of the wicked?  Death without end, without purpose, without remedial gain...simple vindictive torture forever...?

What daughter, after seeing the hands of her father strangle a man who rejected him, and strangle him again, and again, and again, torturing him with burning hands...Would that daughter not scream and flee when those same hands try to reach down to pick her up?

...Such hypocrisy...

God is no hypocrite, God is Infinite Love.

thats just human reasoning, God can do whatever he wants....... ok now just kidding...great post!!!

Offline Aleax

• Est
  • Dear God, I have a problem, it's Me.
    • Is Hell eternal? Or will God's plan fail?
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2010, 08:02:48 AM »
Great post indeed Lefein.

I'd like to add that if ET is real I hope I get the chance to blow up a Christian daycare center one day. All those children inside the building will never reach the 'age of accountability' and the personnel will go to heaven because of their faith. Sure, that act will most probably close the Pearly Gates for me forever but hey, doesn't New Testament teach there's no greater thing than to sacrifice yourself for other people?

Anyway...

I'd very much suggest "God's Unfailing Love Revealed in the Cross" (by Dora van Assen) to anyone still struggling with the ET doctrine.

http://www.lighthouselibrary.com/searchdb.php?what=author&searchfor=|VAN%20ASSEN,%20DORA|&type=&show=titles&showitems=

Potentially life changing material. I feel that in the very recent days my fractured heart has finally started to believe ET is a lie and God really does love us. An interesting thing happened to me last morning. I was about to leave for the bus stop when I noticed my travel card was missing, the plastic cover that was supposed to contain the card was empty. I put the empty cover on my bed, checked the bedroom and the card was nowhere to be found. Rummaged through the mess that is my living room and no card was found. However, then I went back to the bedroom and, much to my astonishment, the card was now inside the plastic cover. Now that was a bit scary, even. :mshock: but I had no time to stop and think, I just grabbed the card and ran for the bus stop.

That experience made me believe God is not our enemy but our ally and He wants to help us even with small everyday matters like with lost travel cards. :)
Behold, I make a few things new.

The Plan of The Ages: God's Unfailing Love Revealed in the Cross

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #113 on: September 11, 2010, 08:39:56 AM »
That experience made me believe God is not our enemy but our ally and He wants to help us even with small everyday matters like with lost travel cards. :)

Absolutely!   :thumbsup: I love it when things like that happen.

Offline shawn

• Bronze
« Reply #114 on: September 11, 2010, 10:08:54 AM »
Certainly for the people that are Christians.
But if I have to decide science did more harm to Christianity. Or more correctly the reponse of church to science. Earth is flat. All planets circle around earth. Planets move in perfect circles because God won't creating imperfect ellipces etc.
It's often said education drives out religion. I think that's true. But why? I think mainly because of church doctrine. For many people Bible=Church.
But in reality Bible != Church
And that sick ET stuff is part of it

As I wrote before:
UR= Mercy/grace
ED= Justice
ET= Sick/vengence

:2c:

Great post and I agree.

Quaesitor

« Reply #115 on: September 11, 2010, 04:46:32 PM »

That was so uplifting, thank you Eaglesway.
 :thumbsup:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #116 on: September 11, 2010, 07:03:02 PM »
Potentially life changing material. I feel that in the very recent days my fractured heart has finally started to believe ET is a lie and God really does love us. An interesting thing happened to me last morning. I was about to leave for the bus stop when I noticed my travel card was missing, the plastic cover that was supposed to contain the card was empty. I put the empty cover on my bed, checked the bedroom and the card was nowhere to be found. Rummaged through the mess that is my living room and no card was found. However, then I went back to the bedroom and, much to my astonishment, the card was now inside the plastic cover. Now that was a bit scary, even. :mshock: but I had no time to stop and think, I just grabbed the card and ran for the bus stop.

:cloud9: Absolutely He does. I once left my bible face down where I had left off reading, locked my bedroom door, went to church, came back and it was now face down IN A DIFFERENT BOOK OF THE BIBLE, exposing the answer to the question I had asked Him while in church. I was astonished, to say the least.

He's sent angels to fix my car and make it run long enough to get me the 2 hour hour drive home, only to have someone look at it and discover the car's spark plug wires had been ripped off and there was no way it should have even started.

I have a friend who was out of gas away from home out in the country and didn't realize she didn't have her billfold, and prayed to get home. She drove 35 miles on a tank that should have been bone dry.

He gives His angels charge over us. We need only to believe and put them to work thru prayer! Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #117 on: September 11, 2010, 07:46:16 PM »
Who needs oil, when you have Gods angels of fire.

My car is powered by Angelic fire, I wonder how many miles per gallon it can do  :laughing7:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2010, 10:49:15 PM »

My car is powered by Angelic fire, I wonder how many miles per gallon it can do  :laughing7:
50 miles. Downhill :winkgrin:

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2010, 12:23:06 AM »

50 miles. Downhill :winkgrin:

:laughing7:,  My car is so fast it leaves a trail of hell fire behind it !

Offline Lefein

• Bronze
« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2010, 12:24:01 AM »
I prefer flying personally.

Well...not really, I've never flown before.
CLV: Proverbs 10:12 Hatred, it rouses up quarrels, Yet love covers over all transgressions.
KJV: Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #121 on: September 14, 2010, 12:27:51 AM »

I hope YAH allows cars in his future kingdom. I wonder if there be a museum of cars that sinfull man used to drive in. A tour of the history of sinfull man for future beings to look at. If God allows it in the future kingdom I might set up a museum for the history of man, your all welcome to pop bye.

Offline Lefein

• Bronze
« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2010, 12:30:05 AM »
If I know anything of Heaven, the glorified mind - directly inspired, will have the capacity to create technology bordering on the ludicrously advanced.
CLV: Proverbs 10:12 Hatred, it rouses up quarrels, Yet love covers over all transgressions.
KJV: Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2010, 12:32:02 AM »

lol

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2010, 12:35:32 AM »
If I know anything of Heaven, the glorified mind - directly inspired, will have the capacity to create technology bordering on the ludicrously advanced.

Do you think there be technology? I'm not sure, it could be that we as advanced spiritual beings would not need technology, e.g we would teleport instead of travelling by car, or that we would all heal our bodies without neding healing technology. It could be a mix of both tough, a spiritual and technological utopia.