Author Topic: 25 QUESTIONS FOR UNIVERSAL SALVATION BELIEVERS  (Read 69390 times)

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
Re: 25 QUESTIONS FOR UNIVERSAL SALVATION BELIEVERS
« Reply #575 on: April 09, 2010, 08:12:57 PM »
Thank You for the clarification. I have had some direct experience with disembodied spirits. I have seen the experience of the man sitting at Jesus feet, whole and in his right mind, after commanding spirits to go in the name of Jesus. This does not mean I think all or even most problems have demons behind them. The key to all is enlightenment- LET THERE BE LIGHT!!! Part of the power of walking in the Spirit, as I see it, is being seated with Christ in the heavenly realms above all principality and power.

As sons, we are entitled to use the name in which our co-inheritance with Christ is authorized, and we share in that authority. Because we are sons, the Father has given us the keys to the kingdom (if as Galatains 4:1,2 says, we are mature, and not babes who are no different than  slaves, kept under tutors and as yet unauthorized to walk in the inheritance).

Of course, having been a spirit-filled believer for 30 years, I have seen a multitude of false teaching and practice regarding demons, devils, the devil etc. As you stated, walking in the Spirit is the key. When the veil is removed in Christ, we are able to "see" the wiles of the enemy, who works through the carnal mind to keep us "on earth" so that he can continue to steal kill and destroy. It is the light of the gospel of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ that is "destroying" his authority. This is occurring as the victory of Jesus Christ, who is now holding the keys to sheol and death is being "broadcast" by the sons of God.

But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
(2Co 3:14-18)

Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
(2Co 4:1-7)

And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not. And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
(Rev 10:1-11)

The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Theo Book

« Reply #576 on: April 10, 2010, 02:14:07 AM »
Well Theo, I know and you know, that God is never the source of two opposing views.

Well, that depends on how you define certain aspects of God's communication to us.

"Answer not a fool according to his folly" seems to clash with "Answeer a fool according to his folly;" than theres ""Bear your own burden" compared with "Bear ye one another's burden..." As well as several others of which I am cognizant.

Of course, I am in agreement with my perception of your intent, but that doesn't mean I really agree unless I know your intent. We may be saying the same thing, we may be saying opposing things. Depends upon the perception by you of what you intend to convey, and the perception by me of what your remarks conveyed to me.  

In my journey, I have found that when it seems to be so.... the truth lies beyond the extremes, and I just keep seeking. I trust that all will eventually become clear, "That whereby when you read you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ".
The treasure is all there in the field- we just have to keep digging for it. Sometimes we argue "heads" versus "tails" because we don't have the whole coin of the truth, "the whole counsel of God" so to speak. I certainly do not claim to have the whole counsel of God, but I believe it is available, because the scripture teaches that it is... "He will lead you into all truth"..."He will take what is mine and give it to you".....until we all attain to the unity of the faith, unto a mature man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ"

Agreed! Amen!

There is a lot of information out there, and even as ETrs and annihilationists disagree among themselves over many things, so also believers in the salvation of all. So we all just have to sift and be sifted, together, in a spirit of fellowship and edification, because God is not the author of confusion- but neither has He given us a spirit of fear, but rather of power, love and a sound mind- so peace brother, and keep on truckin (seekin I mean :o)), John

I have learned much on this board, and I still do not find myself in agreement with the ultimate conclusion of UR. BUT, at least I no longer say "I know you are wrong." I say now, "you have given me much to consider. I will pray and study over it and accept whatever comes my way from God.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 12:35:02 PM by Theo Book »

Offline peacemaker

• Bronze
« Reply #577 on: April 10, 2010, 05:21:09 AM »
Hosea 4:12

My people collectively consult their thick cluster of vertical objects (wooden idols), and their ruling powers of authority (those who hold the diviner's wand) informs them; For a Spirit of prostitution has led them astray, And they have played the Harlot, withdrawing from the true SPIRIT.

Cross reference: The Principalities and their subordinate messengers within Princedom.

peacemaker

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #578 on: April 11, 2010, 12:14:31 AM »

My people collectively consult their thick cluster of vertical objects (wooden idols), and their ruling powers of authority (those who hold the diviner's wand) informs them; For a Spirit of prostitution has led them astray, And they have played the Harlot, withdrawing from the true SPIRIT.

Cross reference: The Principalities and their subordinate messengers within Princedom.

peacemaker

I never know for sure where these are directed at when there's no further explanation by the sender.  How are you seeing this?

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #579 on: April 11, 2010, 03:17:19 AM »
Hosea 4:12 (Amplified Bible)

12My people [habitually] ask counsel of their [senseless] wood [idols], and their staff [of wood] gives them oracles and instructs them. For the spirit of harlotry has led them astray and they have played the harlot, withdrawing themselves from subjection to their God.

If I may speak for peacemaker, darkness relies on it's own misunderstanding, drawing them away by their own enticements, to which they pay homage in allusion. 

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #580 on: April 11, 2010, 03:28:45 AM »
Simply put:
Man seeking man for his own council and leadership instead of the Author of Truth.
Very obvious in world leaders today.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #581 on: April 11, 2010, 04:23:03 AM »
Hmmm . . . here's the same thing in context in the Message translation . . .

11-14 "Wine and whiskey
   leave my people in a stupor.
They ask questions of a dead tree,
   expect answers from a sturdy walking stick.
Drunk on sex, they can't find their way home.
   They've replaced their God with their genitals.
They worship on the tops of mountains,
   make a picnic out of religion.
Under the oaks and elms on the hills
   they stretch out and take it easy.
Before you know it, your daughters are whores
   and the wives of your sons are sleeping around.
But I'm not going after your whoring daughters
   or the adulterous wives of your sons.
It's the men who pick up the whores that I'm after,
   the men who worship at the holy whorehouses—
   a stupid people, ruined by whores!

KJV
11Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart.

12My people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of whoredoms hath caused them to err, and they have gone a whoring from under their God.

13They sacrifice upon the tops of the mountains, and burn incense upon the hills, under oaks and poplars and elms, because the shadow thereof is good: therefore your daughters shall commit whoredom, and your spouses shall commit adultery.

14I will not punish your daughters when they commit whoredom, nor your spouses when they commit adultery: for themselves are separated with whores, and they sacrifice with harlots: therefore the people that doth not understand shall fall.

Application . . inwardly . .
My mind sleeps with every man-made doctrine because I find comfort with them. I feel secure aligning myself with another's belief rather than experience my own with the Father personally. 

As a result, I don't have true understanding of what the spirit is saying or doing.  I don't hear the spirit speaking within me because I'm too busy trying to prove what he's speaking outwardly.  And when trying to apply spiritual truth according to doctrines I've been whoring with, I will fail miserably every time.

Can you imagine what the Pharisees must have felt after Christ died?  Before he came, everything they taught was right and solid.  After he died and even removed the veil, now they had to completely reverse their entire thinking.  Once we embrace the letter of the law, we make it so much harder to experience the spirit of truth. 

Offline peacemaker

• Bronze
« Reply #582 on: April 12, 2010, 12:18:21 AM »

I never know for sure where these are directed at when there's no further explanation by the sender.  How are you seeing this?

The principalities and powers – the unholy messengers inculcated the doctrines of demons in the early views of men, falsely fostering and prospering them. Whereas, Christ denounced these doctrines (traditions) of men within the Spirit of truth, as the ego driven desires are within men; resist them.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #583 on: April 12, 2010, 04:15:52 AM »
Amen peacemaker.
In Christ we conquer.
Quandary is the enemy.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #584 on: April 12, 2010, 04:51:44 AM »

WEYMOUTH NT - REVELATION 21
21:1 And I saw a new Heaven and a new earth; for the first Heaven and the first earth were gone, and the sea no longer exists.

21:2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of Heaven from God and made ready like a bride attired to meet her husband.

21:3 And I heard a loud voice, which came from the throne, say, "God's dwelling place is among men and He will dwell among them and they shall be His peoples. Yes, God Himself will be among them.

21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. Death shall be no more; nor sorrow, nor wail of woe, nor pain; for the first things have passed away."

21:5 Then He who was seated on the throne said, "I am re-creating all things." And He added, "Write down these words, for they are trustworthy and true."

What more can be said?

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #585 on: April 12, 2010, 06:33:39 AM »
     Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne and the living creatures and the elders; and the number of them was myriads of myriads, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice,
     "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing."
      And every created thing which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all things in them, I heard saying,
    "To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever."

And the four living creatures kept saying,
    "Amen."
     And the elders fell down and worshiped.
(Rev 5:11-14)

HalleluYAH!!!

And He who sits on the throne said,
    "Behold, I am making all things new." And He *said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true."
     Then He said to me,
     "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son."
(Rev 21:5-7)
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #586 on: April 12, 2010, 06:40:31 AM »

Wonderful
Wonderful
Wonderful
is the Lord.
Is it not true that mother eagles force their young out of their nests when teaching them to fly?

Theo Book

« Reply #587 on: April 14, 2010, 10:48:01 PM »
(EW)
He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son."(Rev 21:5-7)

Well, at least we agree on something.

Online jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #588 on: April 15, 2010, 02:34:36 AM »
And how do we overcome?  Are these 2 verses clues?

...looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our Faith..." Hebrews 12:2

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.  Phil. 1:6

Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 07:53:30 AM by eaglesway »

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #590 on: April 15, 2010, 06:41:13 PM »

Yes, and we also overcome because it is God who is working in us both to will and to do of his good pleasure  (Phil.2:13).

CHB

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #591 on: April 15, 2010, 11:46:50 PM »
Absolutely!

Offline Green-Arrow

• Full
« Reply #592 on: January 07, 2012, 11:53:09 PM »
None of these questions make the least bit of sense, absolutely none of them.  The will of a King is only as pervasive across the wide expanse of His dominion as His servants have faithfulness enough to be the expressions of it. That's true whether you're considering any Chinese or Japanese Emperor that would come to mind, any of the Caesars, or any of the Kings in the Bible.